fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frau Kretschmann (done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frau

Frau Kretschmann (done) Empty
PostSubject: Frau Kretschmann (done)   Frau Kretschmann (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:14 am

name: Frau Kretschmann

place in the kingdom: Dungeons? I think that is where Kazuya is.

job: Kazuya's assisstant/ Apprentice mage

side: good

history: When Frau was young he left home to train as an apprentice mage because he has shown exceptional abilities in magic. The mage with whom he took up the apprenticeship taught him only cleaning spells however, and treated Frau like he was a servent. Therefore Frau left to find another mage to becom the apprentice of. The person he found was Kazuya...... Oh and he has a sword that catches flame while swung. He recieved it from the mage that he had originally been helping. It was the one good thing that came from him.

Frau Kretschmann (done) L_b9062501816ebc128264acc30c763b86
Back to top Go down
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau Kretschmann (done)   Frau Kretschmann (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am

bump, only because I think that you didn't notice it because of Yuzuki
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

PostSubject: Re: Frau Kretschmann (done)   Frau Kretschmann (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:03 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau Kretschmann (done)   Frau Kretschmann (done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

PostSubject: Re: Frau Kretschmann (done)   Frau Kretschmann (done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 am

np
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frau Kretschmann (done)   Frau Kretschmann (done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frau Kretschmann (done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Character creation-
Jump to: