fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet Empty
PostSubject: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:00 am

airashii walked though the market, looking for the food on the list the castle cook gave her
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:03 am

Ryo walked around the marketplace looking for somewhere to get something to eat. He had quite a bit of gold from collecting bounties.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:05 am

Sitting in a dark ally, Atrum watched as the people walked around. Time for breakfast.... He looked around and saw a girl. Easy target..... He walked out of the ally-way and followed her, trying not to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 am

my sword at the back of me was all bandaged up*
hmm..
looks around for store selling some sweets*
oh found one !
goes to the store and buys some candies*
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:09 am

airashii looked at the list agian "ok check, check, check, now i need some knifes" she said walking over to a wepons seller
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:10 am

Ryo noticed someone following a woman, and by the looks of it a pick-pocketer. He simply snapped his fingers and large pillars of Earth rose around the boy, so close together that he couldn't squeeze through. "What have we here?" he asked, walking over to the pillars where the thief was now trapped.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:13 am

"You have a male...about 5' 7'' 155 pounds...." Atrum scuffed. "I'm straight by the way, owh......let me out please...I need my breakfast...."
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:15 am

hears a bunch of noise and was excited *
must be a fun event
levitates unstable*
i still nid to practive
reaches there on the ground looking at the pillars*
woah..
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:18 am

air turn around seeing a young mage having and young boy traped. she sighed and walked over to the two. "what is going on here"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:19 am

"This thief tried to steal from you." he told her, pulling back his hand as the pillars fell back into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:22 am

Atrum busted out with laughter. "You only think that....you have no proof." He placed his hand in his pocket and pointed to a guard. "Besides if I was, then that guard over there would have caught me, don't you think Mr. Know-it-all"
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:27 am

cast a small little magic and a star circle appear on my left hand*
what was going on I wonder...
saw wat happened before with a time view spell*
oh..
quickly dissappears the spell and watches them*
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:30 am

"yeah" she said with a blank face. she looked at the 'thief' "if you want something just ask" she said blankly agian
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:33 am

Ryo sighed. "Denial is petty, I know what I saw." he spoke before walking off and stopped next to someone who had been watching. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:40 am

"I wasn't denying anything....I was just stating fact. Besides, over confidence in your abilities can lead to your death later on in life. I'm not threating, I'm just saying...." Atrum looked at the female, "Hi, I'm Atrum Lumen....." He extended his hand out, smiling. His voice changed to a honest tone, "You have beautiful eyes..." He said with a truthful face, "...and not being rude....I wasn't gonna steal anything from you...I was gonna follow, wait tell the shop keeper had his eyes on you and then I was gonna take some food from his shop...."
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:44 am

doesnt gets a single thing*
twirl twirl ..
a wind form at my legs and boost myself all to the top of a tree*
better view here..
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 am

airashii smiled and took his hand "names airashii naito, and thanks for the comlament kid but" she pulled her hand away and smaked him on the head, but not to hard "do not steal from anyone"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:02 am

Ryo jumped high up into the tree and next to the young mage using air manipulation. "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:23 am

"What the hell....?" He looked at Airashii, "Not all of us are born into homes that can provide for themselves like you are, I have to fight to eat and stay alive." His eyes got slowly became watery yet his face showed anger. "How are you gonna show up and tell me how to live when I have no other way huh? Tell me that Miss. Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:28 am

Noticed Ryo*
erm..hi..
turns back to watching them*
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:41 am

air eye twiched "then why dont you come to the king, he is never bissy(sp?) and alway willing to help, he just gave a women, whos husband was killed by a theif from the other side, and her 7 children a home and food till the children can take care of themselfs" she said trying to say calm.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:48 am

"Your a bit young to be a mage, dontcha think?" he asked, hanging upside down from the branch to watch as well.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 pm

His eyes still watered, "Been there, done that, and still nothing. Still nothing. Since I have no family he just pushed me aside like a normal beggar making a sob story...." He closed his eyes, "...You don't understand why I am the way I am....and there is no need for me to explain it."
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 am

Replied quietly*
I seem too young..? That's kind of true but I am used to magic since I was young , not fully yet though
still watching the conversation of those two below*
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:27 pm

air growled "you lie!" she yelled and slaped him "my father would never do that" she whisperd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet   the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the theif, rogue, mage and princess maid meet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next