fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Job (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Second Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Second Job (Open)   The Second Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:07 am

Aoi quickly flipped through the window of the house nd slaughteredthe farmer and his wife. He was given a mission by someone of the dark side to kill the main food supplier of the Royal Army to lessen their morale. He slayed them each easily, sending a shuriken into the back of both their heads. He then ripped off both their heads and walked out the door, both heads in one hand being held by their hair.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The Second Job (Open)   The Second Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 am

Ryo appeared in front of him, having used a teleportation spell after seeing the incident.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Second Job (Open)   The Second Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:22 am

Aoi looked at the man from behind his mask which showed no part of his face. His eyes pierced through the man as he gave him a cold, emotionless look. He slowly pulled out his ninjato, and raised it as he dropped the heads. He had a japnaese accent and english was his fourth language, so whenhe soke, he wasn't fully understandable.

"Stay out of my way, filthy scum."

The mask
The Second Job (Open) IMG_0221
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The Second Job (Open)   The Second Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:37 am

"Your the scum." Ryo told him, unsheathing his own sword. He then snapped his fingers and pillars of earth shot from the ground around Aoi in an attempt to trap him. The pillars were close together so no one could squeeze through them.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Second Job (Open)   The Second Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 am

Aoi quickly double flipped and a dark portal seemed to appear where he had flipped to in the air. He disappeared and then appeared once again behind Josh attempting to swing his ninjato directly at his neck horizontally. He made sure to remain quiet, and also had prepared himself for a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Job (Open)   The Second Job (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Job (Open)
Page 1 of 1