fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:57 am

"Good," she said, smiling. "What should we do now? I'm still working for you technically."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:01 am

Aoi walked out the door, looking at the horizen. He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the restaurant. He suddenly swung at the air, and a portal of purple and black aura appeared. He motioned for her to step through, leading her to the most beautiful place to watch the sunset.

"It's safe, go ahead in."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:02 am

"Okay." She was no longer surprised by his strange tricks and stepped through the aura. She gasped when she saw the sunset. "Oh my god!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:05 am

They now stood upon a hill far away from town, looking directly into the sunset. A gentle breeze went through the area, as the sun slowly lowered fro sight. He then kissed her on her lips gently, and stepped backward.

"Your done working for me, you can leave if you want."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 am

"What if I don't want to?" she asked teasingly, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 am

"Then you can return with me, back to my mansion at the edge of town. It's your choice."

Aoi opened two dark portals, one leading back to the village, and the other leading to the front door of his house. It was all her decision now.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:09 am

She hugged him and said, "I've started a date so might as well finish it. I'll be going back with you."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:13 am

Aoi kissed her gently, and the two walked through the portal back to his mansion, however, it was surrounded by ninja. They all launched shuriken at the two of them, however, Aoi quickly blocked them all, protectecting Rowina.

"Get inside and look for my servant. He'll get you out of here."

Aoi slowly drew his ninjato, and ran into battle, fiercly attacking all the ninja, trying to distract them so Rowina could escape.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:14 am

Rowia snorted and said, "As if I'd run away from the fight. Have you really forgotten who I am?" She drew Izared from its sheath, following him into battle.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:17 am

Quickly leaping behind her, a ninja slashed through her back, but he took it nonetheless, and slashed through the opponents chest. He chuckled slightly, as his pink streaks began to turn red, and quickly tried to get her out of here.

"These ninja are on the same level as me, you'll be killed. This isn't a joke for once, this time, you will die if you fight."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:18 am

"I don't care," she shouted, beheading one of the ninjas. "I will not abandon someone that I care about. I'm not stupid! Besides, didn't you say that you were one of the weakest fighters?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am

Aoi turned around, and slashed through another one, then kissed her passionately as if this were to be there last kiss.

"Yes, but i'd rather be dead then have ou be killed on my hands. Just go, i have the tactical advantage here."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:21 am

She kissed back and beheaded another ninja. "I told you, I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:24 am

Aoi sighed, and suddenly he threw a smoke bomb down on the ground. Suddenly, screams could be heard in every direction. hen the smoke finally cleared, Aoi's eyes and hair streaks were crimson red, and the ground was stained with the enemies blood. Even those who were still standing soon fell to the ground bleeding.

"i told you, i can handle things here."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:26 am

"And I've told you that I'm not going to let you fight alone," she muttered, piercing one of them through the heart. "I'm not a coward who is going to flee just on the off chance I'll be hurt! I thought you knew that."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:28 am

Aoi walked over to her, and hugged her tightly. He felt tears com out of his eyes, and felt a pain in his hart.

"I just couldn't bear the thought of losing you."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:31 am

She laughed and kissed him. "Don't worry. You won't. I'm stronger than I look."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 am

Aoi couldn't stnd it any longer. He thought that aybe there was a chance he was.... no, he would never do that. Would he? He finally let go of her, and smiled warmly.

"Your right, i'm sorry."

Aoi slowly walked back to the door, and opened it. He walked inside, and walked into the kitchen. He pulled out a bottle of sake, however, instead of pouring it into a cup, he started to drink the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 am

She followed him and watched him drink some sake. Sitting on the counter beside him, she pulled it from him and drank some, her arms snaking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 am

[sie=9]Aoi pulled out another bottle and began to drink it down to the last sip. He sat down on the stool behind him as he pulled off his shirt, and started to look at his wounds. His servant wlked in and then ran off to get him some medicine and bandages. He put his sake back down, and suddenly passed out.[/size]
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:38 am

Rowina jumped down when he passed out. Carrying him out into the living room, she set him down on a couch and sat down next to him, her hand brushing his cheek. She kissed him lightly on the lips, then the chest. "You'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 am

When his servant returned, he looked at Aoi's wounds and rowned sadly. He quickly got up and put on his jacket.

"His wound was from a poisoned blade, i'll need to go get some better medicine. Watch him untill i get back.'

The servant took off out the door, heading towards the doctors office. Aoi, on the other hand, opened his eyes slowly, and faintly called out Rowina's name.

"I should have blocked faster, huh?"

He chuckled a little, hissing at the pain from his wound.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 am

She laughed and kissed a wound on his chest. "You'll be fine. Your servant is getting bandages and such. Now look whos worried about loosing someone."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 am

He chuckled at her comment slightly, and tried to stand up, but fell back to the ground in failure. He hissed at the pain, and his vision became blurry. The poison was moving faster everytime he tried to move, but he didn't care. He tried to gt back up again, but still failed, by falling back to th ground.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:49 am

She sighed and hissed, "Stay down or I'll hold you down." To prove her point, she straddled him, holding him down. "You'll die to you try to get up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: