fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:27 am

"Whatever made you collapse is probably a lot worse than a simple fever," she said, getting off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:29 am

Aoi tried to turn around, but had a sudden strike of pain and closed his eyes tightly,but smiled to hide it. He walked over to Rowina, and genly kissed her, and sat down on the bed.

"It was probably just the common cold. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:32 am

She rolled her eyes and patted his chest. "Sorry, but I doubt you faint from the common cold." Sitting in his lap, she brushed some of his hair out of his face, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 am

Aoi simply kissed her gently again, and smiled. In his head he was screaming in pain, but on the outside he seemed normal.

"I'm fine honey. I'm telling you, you just worry about the wedding date."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:37 am

She laughed and said, "You fainted. That is something to worry about." Framing his face with her hands, she kissed him lightly and said, "I want us to be happy, Aoi."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:41 am

Aoi's face became serious when she saidshe anted them to be happy, and suddenly the pain came back to his body. He placed his hand over his heart, and sqeezed his chest tightly, but oddly, he was still smiling. Then he looked up at Rowina, and kissed her despitethe pain.

"As long as i have your love, i will be happy."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 am

She gave him a sad look and said, "I know you're hurting. Don't hide it from me, please. I want to be there for you." She hugged him tight, her hands rubbing his back comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 am

Aoi's heart felt brokn as he thought about how much she cared for him and hid almost everything from him. He slowly rubbed her back to comfort her, and then felt a tear break from his eye.

"I don't deserve you."

He looked at the ground, and then at the mirror and was disgusted with himself. He was a hideous feak, and his father was trying to keep him from seeing that. His father knew that Aoi was meant to be alone, and maybe Aoi was meant to be alone.

"I'm hideous."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 am

She drew away from him, giving him a questioning look. "What are you talking about?" Taking his hand, she lay it on her stomach, glancing down happily. "We both needed each other, Aoi. We both deserve each other, especially you. For what you have endured and will still endure, you really deserve better than me, but I love you." She kissed him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:54 am

Aoi felt himself change completly. And for once, he wasn't afraid to close his eyes. As he closed them slowly, he saw nonthing. He had been cured... but how? Maybe it was that love heals all mumbo jumbo that you usually see on tv, but he didn't care, all he cared about was Rowina. He kissed her back gently, and then laughed slightly after taking his medicine.

"Your right, we do deserve eachother. Although, i believe i'm he lucky one to have gotten you for a wife. I've always hated myself, but you have given me a reason to see otherwise, and i thank you for that."

He kissed her gently as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a box, and slowly opened it with a ring with a nicely sized diamond on it.

"Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:55 am

She hugged him tightly, laughing a little. "Of course," she said, tears welling out of her eyes as she kissed him hard.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:57 am

Aoi kissed her back, asshe kissed him, and hugged her gently. He now bore a smile, a real one, full of happiness, and felt his cold hart warm up a little bit. He even felt himself blush a little as they hugged.

"I don't know what'd i do without you."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 am

She laughed and kissed the hollow of his neck. "You'd probably still be stuck in that hole of depression," she laughed, kissing him hard as she slipped the ring onto her finger.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:02 am

He kissed her back, sliding hi tongue into her mouth and wrestling hers, and then chuckled slightly before speaking.

"No, i'd be dead."

He felt himself begin to warm up as he kised her again, closing his eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 am

She smiled and said, "Yeah... that too." She took his hand and rubbed it across her stomach. "And soon, we'll have even more happiness in our lives."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 am

He kissed her passionately as h rubbed her stomach, imagining what their child would look like. Suddenly, Sato walked in with a cup of sake, red liquid, and the clear medicine Aoi took earlier.

"Sir, it's nearly nine, so the viions should be coming soon. I suggest you drink the crimson phoenix now."

Aoi shook his head, and then looked Rowina in he eye gently smiling.

"I've been healed."

He then kissed Rowina again, his tongue massagin hers.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:08 am

She kissed back, smiling as their tounges wrestled. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she bit at his ear and whispered, "I want children bad."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:11 am

He waved his hand, and Sato walked out of the room chuckling to himself. Then he slowly shut the door. Aoi laid Rowina down on her back, and stated to kiss her, entwining their tongues. He slowly sroked her cheek, and answered her.

"I can help with that."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 am

She smiled and pulled him closer, her need for him rising. She spread her legs, nestling his body between them as she kissed back, her hands in his hair. "You deffinetly do your job well."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 am

He rested himself between her legs, and kissed her harder. The two wrestled a little a they kissed when he finally unzipped her pants and fingered her.

"Then i hope i get good enough pay."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:16 am

She moaned as he slid in his finger, grinding her hips against him. Throwing back her head, she laughed, "Oh you will. You'll see."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:17 am

With his other hand he pulled out his manhood, and slightly rubbed it, preparing to put it into her lowerpart.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:18 am

She reached down and pulled down his pants, then hers. Sitting up, she slowly took her shirt off, followed by her bra. "I want us to really enjoy this," she whispered, framing his face as she kissed him. "Take your shirt off."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 am

Aoi unbuttoned his dress shirt and took it off, throwing it off the floor, and kept kissing her all over. He pressed his chest up against her body, and continued to kiss her, when he slowly slid his manhood into her openin.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 am

She moaned when he slid into her, throwing her head back further as her back arched. Panting, she ground her hips against him, moving him in and out of her. "Kiss my breasts," she moaned. "Play with me. I really want this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: