fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:05 pm

When her cloak fell to the ground and revealed her clothing, Aoi knew it was tie to take this a little more seriously. He pulled his suit jacket off and opened up his dress shirt slightly. He slowly closed his hands, and held his ninjato horizantally infront of his face. He then closed his eyes slowly, and awaited her next move, aiming to finish his quickly.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm

She took a deep breath and calmed herself, shifting her weight from leg to leg as she debated what to do. Taking Izared in both hands, she charged him, swinging Izared at his right shoulder with one hand, punching at his stomach with the other.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Aoi simply side stepped, easily dodging the blade, and drew his ninjato with incredible speed. At the sametime, he drew his kusanari from his back, nd used it as his defense incase she attacked again.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:10 pm

She kept attacking, taking Izared in two hands as she drove all of her stength through the blade. Shouting, she brought it down in an arc, aimed at his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:13 pm

The second she swung her word again, Aoi had brought his ninjato to a defensive position, and slid his sword up against hers throwing her atack off target and to the ground next to him. At the sametime, he brought his kusanari down right in front of her.

"Zai."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:16 pm

She dodged back and the sword hit her chest plate, boucing off the metal. Jumping back a few feet, she shouted, "Come on! I'm not even tired yet! You call this a test?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Aoi turned his head towards her lazily, giving her an uninterested look. Then, he spoke in his language instead of english.

"Shìde wǒ shì."

Suddenly seven clones came from the ground and all attacked her with a ninjato. While one was directly above he, throwing dow twelve shuriken.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Gritting her teeth, she dodged the shuriken and thought, This guy is good... and not normal. I shouldn't bring my guard down at all. Gotta stay focused. Scampering out of the way, she managed to dodge one of the clones attacks, but tripped and fell.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:26 pm

All of the Aoi's held their blade to her head while the real Aoi walked over to her slowly, holding his jacket with two fingers over his houlder. Hebent down, and looked at her. Then he began to speak in chinese, asking his clones a question.

"Ying zan ting qi zhu?"

All of the clones slowly nodded, and all pulled their blade back. He gave her a bored look and extended his hand out to help her up.

"Try anything funny, and myclones will give you a graveinury filled with pain unimaginable by even the sickest of sadist."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm

She spat on the ground and stood up on her own. "Fine, you win," she said, cursing under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 pm

Aoi chuckled coldly, and then pu his suit jacket back on. Then he snapped his fingers, and a clone appeared with her cloak in his hand. It handed her the cloak and faded away. Aoi extended his hand back out, and smiled at her sweetly.

"You owe me a date, remember?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:32 pm

She took the cloak and quickly pulled it on. "I know, I know," she sighed. "So what shall we do on our date?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:35 pm

Aoi reached into his pocket and counted the wad of cash. Then he looked back up at her with a smile and slendered his eyes. He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"How about an all you can eat dinner, then a walk in the moonlight?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:37 pm

"Alright," she laughed. "I can do that. You're pick for food though."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Aoi thought for a minute, then clapped his hands. A man on a carriage pulled by horses pulled up and stopped infront of them. Aoi opened the door, and bowed before the door, motioning for her to step in.

"I know a great place near the edge of town. Hop in."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Her eyebrow shot up, but she did as she was told. This was part of her job, so she had to obey. Getting in, she sat down, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Aoi stepped in behind her and sat across from her. He crossed his legs and looked at the girl who seemed sad and sighed depressingly. He slowly brought his hand up, and shut the curtains to keep anyone from seeing inside. He then looked back to her with a serious look on his face.

"Why the long face?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:47 pm

"I'm not sad," she laughed, pulling her cloak tighter around her. "I'm just... uncomfortable with this kind of thing. Its not really my forte."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Aoi sat next to her, and placed both of his hands around hr. He slowly pulled her cloak off, and gently rubbed her arms.

"Just relax. And why try to hide such a beautiful face and body like yours? You should be more.... open... personality wise. Feel confident in yourself. As for this not being your forte, well, i'm sure our match exlains it."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:53 pm

She blushed a little when he pulled off her cloak, but didn't fight it. "i have confidance... just not with dating stuff," she spat. "My confidance lies within the sword and the heat of battle."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Aoi nodded in disappointment, and then gave her a warm smile.

"My father had a saying. 'If you live for your sword, instead of by it, you will run into many losses in battle.' WIt means, that if you don't loosen up, and escape from the bond you keep with your sword and nonthing but your sword, you will do nonthing but lose. I used to be the same way as you, until i loosened up, and now look at me. My name surpasses that of even my fathers, and i'm a rich, successful assassin for hire."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:59 pm

She laughed and said, "Well, personality wise I'm guarded for a reason. I had to be taken away from my mother when I was nine cause my strength caused an issue with the local boys. Then after Rowan and Izared were killed... I just kinda... closed up. Besides, why should I show myself? Theres nothing interesting to look at."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Aoi simply smirked, and then chuckled slightly. He knew when strength was an issue, and knew how she felt about losing two people close to her. The same had happened to him, howver, once he let go, he became much stronger than even he could imagine. He slowly stroked her left cheek, and then spoke, slightly blushing.

"You are beautiful. Your beauty was probably the most interesting thing that has happened to me today. And your eyes..."

Last edited by Aoi on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:03 pm

She snorted a little and blushed. "Hardly," she laughed. "I'm no beauty."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Aoi laughed heartily, and then looked her in the eye.

"I would kill to have beauty such as yours. I am beautiful, but you are radiant, Mrs. Blackspur."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: