fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Marluxia noticed at the group of figures kept their faces hidden so that noone could see them. Everyone walked past them and ignored them as if they weren't even there. Marluxia kept his eyes on the men untill he heard his wife say something.

"Hm?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:54 pm

"Masak... my brother... he looks like he's been..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Marluxia looked at her with concern, and ushered her to continue.

"What happened to him? He looks like he's what?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 pm

"He looks so... depressed... and beat up," she murmured, noticing a huge scar on his jawline. "Beat up bad..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Marluxia finally figured out who she was talking about and stood up from his seat. He grabbed her hand, and walked over towards him.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:05 pm

She followed him, her eyes concerned as they approached Masak.

"Hello Sister," he said, his voice deep and gruff.

Rowina was a little surprised, since she hadn't seen her brother since she was nine, but smiled a little. "Hello Brother..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Marluxia miled warmly and extended his arm out to shake the man's hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you Masak."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Masak smiled weakly, a little surprised by his sister's warmness towards him. Shaking his sister's husband's hand, he said, "Hello. I hope you'll take good care of my little sister."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:14 pm

[size=9]Marluxia nodded, and kissed her gently.

"You won't have to worry about that, she's in good hands."[//size]
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Masak smiled, knowing that what he said was true. He motioned behind him and a man who was probably a few years older and a woman stepped out of the brush. "Rowina!" The other woman ran to her and hugged her.

"Hi Frida," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Marluxia laughed a little before the group of jacketed men walked over to him. Suddenly one of them pulled of their hood, revealing his red, spikey hair and tattos under his blue eyes.

"Axel, it's nice to see you nd the Organization again."

Axel laughed a little and shook his hand.

"It's good to see you to Marluxia."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Rowina gave him a quick glance and led her siblings away from them, knowing that this was his private buisness most likely.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:25 pm

He hen turned back to Rowina, but she was gone.

"I wanted to greet you to my wife but she's disappeared."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Rowina giggled a little and led her siblings over to a table. "I'll be right back," she said, heading back to her husband. "Sorry, didn't want them feeling uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:36 pm

He laughed a little, and then stepped out of the way. Axel stepped forward, and shook her hand.

"It's a pleasure to see that someone has taken on this diva to be their husband."

Marluxia laughed untill he finally caught on to the joke. He slapped Axel upside the head, and then walked nxt to his wife.

"I'm afraid the others won't show their faces here, so when we get home you can meet them."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:51 pm

She shook Axel's hand and nodded, understanding a bit of the situation. "If you would like food or drinks, help yourself."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Axel and the others walked off and started to associate with eachother, while one figure in particular stayed behind. The hooded figure removed their hood revealing the face of a young girl with blond hair. She hugged Marluxia tightly, and gave Rowina a dirty look. Marluxia was too surprised to even know what was goin on.

"If you hur Marluxia, i'll shove your spine down your throat. He was supposed to be my lover, but you got to him first."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Rowina gave the girl an even stare and said, "Good luck trying."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:03 pm

The girl stuck her tongue out at owina, and Marluxia finally got a good look at her. He hugged her back gently, his face showing a sad emotion as she placed her face into his chest. A cold breeze went by and lifted his hair.

"Larxene, your still my first line lady, remember that ok?"

She nodded and ran back over to the others. Marluxia then looked back at Rowina, his face serious, yet he was blushing all over.

"I'm sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:04 pm

"People you used to work with I suppose," she said, shrugging a little. "Its fine."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:08 pm

He shook his head, and then gave her a slightly scared look.

"Actually, we dated a while ago...."

Marluxia prepared to be screamed at by tightly gripping his fist and closing his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:10 pm

She took his hand and squeezed it. "Its fine," she repeated softly, calmly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 pm

When Marluxia felt her squeeze his hand, he bit his lip in pain. He felt her cutting off the circulation, and quickly tried to think of something o make her happy.'Holy shit this hurt! Think Marluxia!!!' Then he finally spoke up, laughing at the sametime.

"She and i are really close, almost like brother and sister, sbesides, i have you."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 pm

She sighed but let his hand go. "Speaking of which, I need to ask Frida something..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:17 pm

[sze=9]Marluxia nodded, and walked back over to his fellow organization members. Laxerene hugged hi again, and he simply ignored her and continued talking with the guys. She passed off a dirty look at Rowina before whispering something into Marluxia's ear.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: