fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Village(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu_Kyubi

In the Village(open) Empty
PostSubject: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:53 am

Ryuu walked around the village calmly,and out of boredom. He wandered through the house area,and looked around. He was wearing plain clothes,but everyone could tell he was a knight.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:29 am

Yuzuki walked around in the village, keeping the black cloth around her eyes. Some looked at her wondering how she could see.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu_Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:33 am

Ryuu would look at one or two things and look away in less than a second,but a girl walking around drew his attention. He approached her and asked,"Um? Can I ask how you see?"
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:37 am

She stopped walking, and turned to the older man. "Crystals..." Yuzuki said in a monotone.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu_Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:38 am

Ryuu stood there scratching his head. "Crystals...?" He asked,puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 am

She raised an eyebrow, although he couldn't see. "Crystals that are in the ground, I use them to see where I walk.."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu_Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 am

His face was filled with interest. "Wow,that's fascinating. I don't understand it,but it's an amazing power."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:43 am

"I'm a white and black mage...it's easy." She said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu_Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:45 am

"Intriguing." He quickly bowed and said,"Forgive my rudeness,I am Ryuu Kyubi,knight." He stood from his bow.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 am

"It's fine." Yuzuki nodded her head. "i'm Yuzuki Shino; white and black mage."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu_Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 am

"White and black mage huh? That sounds interesting. I'm new here,so I've never heard of a white and black mage."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 am

"Most mages only choose to learn black magic or white magic. I choose both."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu_Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 am

"I assumed that's what it meant. That's pretty interesting,I for one have had no magic experience though."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:57 am

"I see...if you want, I can show you the basics."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu_Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:58 am

"It's piqued my interest,so I would appreciate it." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:01 am

"Alright." Yuzuki nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu_Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:06 am

Ryuu asked,"So do we need to relocate somewhere,or can you do it here?"
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:09 am

Yuzuki looked around the village, seeing that there were some people around. "A place where there aren't many people."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu_Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:10 am

He gestured for her to lead the way,"Then let's go."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 am

"Duel Grounds." She said, looking at the crystals in the ground to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Village(open)   In the Village(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Village(open)
Page 1 of 1