fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Practice Fight (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

A Practice Fight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Rowina stood in the middle of the dueling grounds, swinging Izared (her sword) at a block.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 pm

yoko pulled onto the grounds in a cart filled with straw dummys
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm

She saw a cart pull up, but shrugged and kept up her attack. Changing her stance, she unleashed her full force on the wood, splitting it and several others lined up behind it.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:38 pm

yoko came to the stop, looking at the girl in awe before shaking his head and hopping off the cart, he opened that back and pulled out one of the dummy's, being heavier then he thought he fell over with it on top on him "owwie"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Rowina snorted a little and went over to him, helping him up and set up the dummy. "Dude, you need to fight more. Buff yourself up a little."
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:44 pm

yoko thanked her for helping him and stood up, dusting off his pants "hehe i guess your right" he laughed rubbing the back of his head
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:45 pm

"Just maybe," she laughed, setting up the other dummies for him. "I'm Rowina Blackspur," she said holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:50 pm

yoko smiled and took her hand "yoko seano, its nice to meet you miss blackspur"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:51 pm

She smiled and thought, 'Won't be 'miss' soon.' "Nice to meet you, Yoko," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

yoko looked at the dummy's and sighed "this is going to take forever"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:09 pm

"Want me to help?" she asked, laughing a little at the image of weak Yoko trying to set up the heavy dummies.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 am

yoko looked at her and smiled "that would be great"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:50 am

She nodded and helped him set up several dummies, sheathing Izared as she worked.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:52 am

yoko stummbled slightly but mannaged to get a dummy in the right place "yay i did it!" he yelled happily jumping around
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:52 am

She laughed and said, "If you keep setting them up, you'll work up strength in your arms and back."
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:56 am

yoko grined "yeah!" he yell and ran to grab another dummy
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 am

She laughed a little at his enthusiasm, but kept setting up some of the other side of the dueling grounds. Her stomach hurt a little, but she ignored it, going about her work.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:04 am

yoko ran back and forth getting all the dummy's and falling acoulpe times but getting right back up. yoko wiped his forhead seeing they were all done
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:05 am

She walked over to him and looked around, nodding with approval. Her stomach suddenly hurt and she doubled over, her stomach feeling like it was spinning.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:07 am

"o my god" yoko ran over to her "what wrong?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 am

The feeling suddenly passed and she shook her head to clear it, standing up with a sigh. "Its nothing. Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:16 am

"alright" he said still worried
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:17 am

She lay a hand on her stomach and glanced down, wondering. If its what I think it is... I'd better tell Aoi.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 am

"do you want a ride home or something" yoko asked motioning to his cart
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:26 am

She nodded, her hand still on her stomach. "I'd better get home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Practice Fight (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next