fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:06 pm

She was taken back by what he did. But, she then kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Minamoto pulled himself away and then turned away blushing. He sat up slightly on his elbows, and then, spoke quietly.

"Forgive me, i let my lust control me."

He got on his knees and faced the woman, and then bowed respecfully.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Yuzuki sat up, putting her hand on his shoulder. "It's alright, Minamoto."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Minamoto looked up slowly, but quickly looked back at the ground, ashamed of doing what he did, and having to bow down to nother.

"No, what i did was a disgrace to my name and yours. Please, punish me in anyway you see fit."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 pm

She crossed her arms. "I'm not going to do a thing. It really doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Minamoto felt like a disgrace, and felt that he deserved some type of punishment, but Yuzuki refused to do anyhing. He simply sat up, an emotionless expression on his face, and slashed at his chest, leaving a large wound right on his mid body section.

"I have feelings for you, but you have none for me, thus kissing you without permission was wrong. I deserve worse than this, but i must live for my sake, and my promise."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:07 am

Yuzuki's eyes seemed to have widened. She coated her hands in white, healing magic. 'What is he? Crazy.' She laid her hands, on the wound seeing it start to close up. "W-wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 am

Minamoto bowed in shame when she healed his wound, and did not look up to speak when she said he was wrong.

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:12 am

"I said before..no love could come to my cold heart...but I think love did come..." She muttered, in a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:28 am

Minamoto's cold expression stayed on his face before he bowed slightly once again. His eyes locked onto the ground, and he smiled slightly. Then he arose to his feet, and extended his hand out to help her up off her feet.

"Why don't we head back?"
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 am

Yuzu nodded her head, and took his hand. Her face had gone from worried to blank again. She wasn't sure what to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 am

Minamoto pulled her up gently before slowly slicking his hair back and walking over to one of th last crystals. He touched the crystal, and it turned completly black and was surrounded in a dak aura. He laced it in his pocket, and then walked over towards the water.

"I'm only taking this one cause it is diffrent from th others. I want to.... examine it a little more."

He leaped into the water, and started to swim back to the top.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:38 pm

She nodded, and looked at one of the crystals. Knowing he wasn't there anymore, she smiled and pulled it out, seeing it was an orange, yet yellow color. "I remember..." She mumbled before putting it away, and jumping into the water. and started to swim back up.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:49 am

As Minamoto cme up out of the water, he looked around for Yuzuki. He swam to shore and pulled himself ou of the water, and sat down to wait for her. He looked up at the moon, and then felt his wound on his back given to him by his worst enemy.

"One day, i shall destroy them all."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:26 am

Yuzu swam to the top of the lake, taking a breath when she got there. She swam over to Minamoto, getting out and sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 am

He sighed as he looked down at the water, and laid onto his back. He closed his eyes slowly, and imagined a world of peace. He would make a perfect world, a orld of no war, famine, or evil. Why would he side with someone who is seen as the evil if he wanted such a perfect world? He thought about this for a few minutes before finally breaking the silence with his cold voice.

"You know, joining me will be dangerous."

He opened his eyes back up and slendered them slightly. He then turned to Yuzuki and gave her a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:18 am

She looked up at the sky, then having a small smile came to her face. "I dont care..I'll be fine..." She muttered loud enough for him to hear. She closed her eyes, with the same small smile.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:25 am

Minamoto looked at her and sighed happily before looking back up at the moon. It seemed to glow in his souless eyes. He started to chuckle slightly, he couldn't imagine how he had come to be such a strong figure, let alone such a smart one. He raised his hands, allowing his guars to take a break, and then thought about what he had just sid.

"As long as you and i are partners, i shall not allow you to be harmed."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:16 am

Yuzu looked down to him, blinking a few times. "Dont worry, I can take of myself."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:20 am

Minamoto raised his hand and stroked her lleft cheek, feeling her cold, yet smooth skin. His eyes softened as he looked at her face which was like that of a million angels.

"I know you can, but you are still my first priority."

Minamoto's purple hair lifted up off the ground as a gentle breeze came by in the silence. The moon reflected brightly in the lake as he held his hand on her cheek and finally sat up from the grass.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:24 am

She smiled slightly more. Yuzu had leaned into his touch, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:27 am

Minamoto kissed her lightly on her lips, and then stood up. His long purple hair flowed half way down his back as he slowly tied it back up into its original style. At the sametime, he pulled his kimono and shirt bak up over his bare chest, and then looked back at Yuzuki.

"I shall make you a goddess, Yuzuki."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:30 am

Yuzu opened her eyes, and looked up at him. "You don't have to." She said, starting to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:32 am

Minamoto chuckled and then turned back towards Yuzuki. His emotionless voice carried on throughout the area as he spoke.

"I'm doing this not because i have to, but because i want to."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:38 am

Yuzuki nodded her head, understand a little bit. "Alright.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night walk
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next