fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 am

Suddenly a dark portal filled with shadow tentacles surrounded Minamoto as he extended his hand out for Yuzuki to grab. The darkness started to consume his entire body as he was being consumed by the shadow tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:44 am

Her eyes became slightly wide, seeing the darkness. But without hesitation, Yuzu grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 am

Minamoto pulled her into his arms gently, and the darkness consumed them both, sending them to the land belonging to the Othersiders. Most of it was a desolate land of destruction and sand, but the part that Minamoto knew about was covered in perfection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night walk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4