fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape -O-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander River

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Alex placed her down on his bed "I don't think he followed"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:47 pm

"O-okay.." Seiki breathed out, but thought other wise. 'he did follow...'
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:48 pm

"May i borrow your scythe i can smell him"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Marluxia was already at his window when Alex opened the door. He stood there, watching as he made a foolish remark. He had gotten here before them, which meant that Alex was obviously a pathetic opponent. To think the boy tried to hit him and outrun him, pathetic.

"Nice try kid, but do your research next time."

He gave him a small smirk and closed his eyes gently as he leaned up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:54 pm

She groaned within her mind, standing up and looking over at him. "When will you leave us alone, Marly."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 pm

"Your Trespassing leave now or.........."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 pm

Marluxia chuckled and a cold breze lew into the room from the window he was in. He opened his eyes and gave hem a devilish grin.

"I'm not trespassing i it was someone within these very walls who told me to watch Seiki. Now, just stop being an idiot before im forced to harm you Alexander."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:59 pm

"Then as a member of the monarchy that rules over everyone I command you to leave"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Seiki walked up to him, with her eyes narrowed. "Tell me...who it was...that sent you..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Marluxia laughed at Alexanders command. He took this kid as the joke he was, and finally wiped a tear from his eye he was laughing so hard. Then he looked at the child, and gave him a sadistic smirk.

"Not even you are at a high enough rank to dismiss me, you pathetic loser."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 pm

"The only higher rank higher than mine is my father the king, you enepth worm"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:08 pm

She rolled her eyes, walking out of the room, leaving them to argue. Although Seiki stood to the left of the doors.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Marluxia raised his thumb, and smiled at Alexander.

"Are you just stupid, or playing dumb?"

Marluxia leaped onto the floor, and laid down, growing tired of the boy's argument. Such a stubborn child did not deserve the throne.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:14 pm

"If you must stalk seiki do it from a farther distance than here give us some space"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Seiki stood there, listening to the both of them. Although part of her mind started to think who would send the man after her.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Marluxia finally decided there was only one way to get this kid to shut the hell up. He extended his arm out, and motioned for him to shake it.

"We will fight. If i win, you shut the hell up about me being here, if i lose, i'l leave you both alone."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Alex shook his hand agreed
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:28 pm

"I swear if one of you nearly kill each other, my fist will meet one of you're faces." Seiki called over to them looking in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:30 pm

As the two shook hands, a golden string wrapped around their arms, and they were bound to their word. Marluxia simply jumped bak, and summoned his scythe in a rain of petals.

"Le the games begin."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:07 pm

alex took of the robe he was wearing and revealed a judo uniform with a black belt and to sai's
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Seiki stood, then bending down at the doorway, but was ready to jump to the side if she needed too.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Marluxia simply fell to the ground laughing at the boy's ridiculous uniform. A judo sui and a black belt to show his level. Marluxia was rying as he laughed, and when he finally stood up from laughing, he simply unzipped his jacket, just so it showed a little of his chest. Then he slammed his scythe into the ground, and ave him a cocky smirk.

"Pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Alex bowed before he fought like a gentlemen and then told marly to make the first move
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:17 pm

'No wonder Ealna hated when Soko met other men...' She thought blinking a few times remembering what Ealna said to her once.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Marluxia simply inked at the boy and the room filled wih cherry blossoms and covered the entire area, blinding everyone in the room, excluding Marluxia, and destroyed their sense of sight, sound, and touch. Using this as a prime oppurtunity, Marluxia created a haze clone which charged at Alexander from behind, aiming to strike him in the back with a owerful punch to his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape -O- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape -O-   Escape -O- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape -O-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Castle :: Bedroon chambers-
Jump to: