fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Search (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Rowina was standing in the shadow of a large building, watching people pass buy. Her sword was clasped to her belt and she yawned. Job Hunting was never much fun.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:48 am

Jak was walking around the market. "Stupid guard duty.....if it isn't this it's entertaining the family......ugh...." He ducked off beside a building to take a little brake.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:50 am

Rowina saw a guy duck into the alley beside her and decided to follow him. He seemed like someone who might have a job for her. Resting her hand on the hilt of her sword she asked, "Hey? You got any fights that need to be fought?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 am

A female with a sword? Nice...... Jak turned to her, "No fights at the moment...... but i can give you some money if you help me with my little guard duty if you don't mind?" Jak place a hand on his sword also, adjusting his mask.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:13 am

Rowina smiled and said, "I'll do anything for money." She held out her hand and said, "Rowina Blackspur."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:17 am

Jak reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag full of gold coins. "Jakunen Arashi...." He placed the bag in her hand and shock her hand also. "Why are you a.... mercenary if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:21 am

Rowina's face became very serious and she said, "My adoptive father was one. After he was killed by bandits, I took his name to keep the tradition alive. To keep the Blackspur name a fearful thing in the mercenary world."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:26 am

Jak smiled under his mask. "No need to try to kill me with words..... "because I felt like it" would have worked." He started to take his mask off, "I figure if your gonna work for someone, even if for a short period of time, you need to see what they look like....." He took his mask off.

With mask.....
Spoiler:

Without mask....(and he does look that young....he is 23)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:28 am

She blinked a little, not expecting him to look as young as he did. Bowing a little, she unsheathed her sword, showing him the blade. "Izared and I are in your service."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 am

Jak smiled, "You can put your sword back.....your just going to be on a mok-patrol." He placed his mask back on. "I found out that someone has been mouthing off, saying that they would kill the king in a few days." He sighed and pulled out a picture of the guy. "He is usually found down this road, my sources tell me, and he is normally not alone. He is followed by at max 7 guys. His name is Domanic. I'll be on the roofs following you and looking out for the guy, I just need you to be there just if something goes wrong, hence I gave you 12,000 gold coins in that bag." He placed his foot on the wall, "You have any questions, like what to do if you find them first or they find you?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:38 am

Rowina sheathed Izared and anaylized the picture closely. She had an amazing memory and said, "I'm guessing that if I find them, stop this guy and take him into custody. And if they find me... fight them."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 am

Jak smiled, "The king doesn't want them to live....it is a kill on spot order...he normally only pits me with those orders, but I honestly think I needed help with this one." Adjusting his sword he continued, "Just confirm who they are and we both can take them out, I can cover up what the people see so that isn't a problem. Any thing else?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 am

She shook her head and left the alley, quickly dodging around people. She scanned the crowds for the guy.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:47 am

Jak kicked of the wall, and jumped up the walls of the buildings and got to the roofs. He spooted Rowina and followed her. Looking up ahead, he spotted a little "problem" in a alley way off the side of the street. Jak ran to get ahead of Rowina and jumped across, hoping she would see him do it.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:49 am

Quickly glancing up, she saw him head for an alley, and followed, picking up her pace. The bag of coins were silent in her pocket, her years of training surfacing.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:56 am

Once he got to the alley, he looked down, his shadow was hidden. He saw the guy the king wanted dead and his 7 followers. Jumping down the walls he drew his sword. He covered the entrance to the ally with a fake wall that would look and feel real to the people in the street. It slowly manifested, he made it do it so Rowina could run in the ally also.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:59 am

She ran into the alley and drew Izared feeling the adrenaline pumping through her veins. Spreading her feet so she was in a ballanced stance, she waiting for her new boss's command.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:03 am

The people in the ally freaked out as they saw Rowina and the wall behind her, they drew their rusty baldes. Jak landed on the other side of the group. "I don't care why you are beating that other guy up but you all will die today." He took his fighting stance (the same one that is in the picture) and motioned to Rowina to attack. "Hope you idiots made your wills."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:05 am

Rowina smiled menacingly when he gave the order and leapt into the fray, quickly beheading one of the guy's seven followers. Izared hummed strangely as they parried with another guy.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:11 am

Manipulating the space behind him, he made a giant black dragon appear. He rushed doing a flip, cutting one guys arm off. Landing in the middle, the dragon laid low, breathing it's "fire" at the criminals. They screamed as they were hit by the fiery illusion and all hit the ground. "Too freaking easy." He found the Domanic and cleaved his head in two.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:12 am

"Aw," Rowina pouted. "I wanted to do that. Izared and I havn't fought in so long." Sighing, she shrugged and knelt down beside the other followers, thrusting Izared into the dirt beside one of their head's.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:15 am

He canceled the dragon and it's fire. "Then take out the other 6.... I payed you right...I hit my target." He smiled under his mask. The other guys lunged at Rowina with their blades drawn.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:18 am

She sighed and dropped into a crouch. "Might as well go back to the old style then." Her eyes turned a menacing black and she exploded out of her crouch, beheading two of them with one swing. Landing behind the other four, she cut one in, fighting back the other two. She did the same to them, cutting them through their stomachs. "Much better." Izared continued to hum.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:24 am

"Not bad....some-what wild but you used it flawlessly." He wiped the blood off his blade on the clothes of Domanic, then sheathing his sword. He then began to search his pockets and found a few more coins. "Here..." He tossed them to Rowina, "What ever you find on them is yours....you killed them." He smiled. "Also....I haven't had any harsh training......so would you mind sparing with me, sword against sword, I won't use my magic....."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:26 am

Rowina pocketed the coins and wipped the blood off Izared. "Harsh training is my kind of thing," she said, smiling wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Job Search (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Search (Open)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next