fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Xion meets Alexander

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 am

Alex knew he was surronded by the swarm in every place except for below instantanieously he dug into the ground and appeared right in the thick of forest and then he climbed to the top of a tree

Last edited by Alexander River on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:25 am

The creatures all climbed into the hole, and then leaped up th tree and attacked him again, this time getting in the formation of a orb to keep him surrounded. He only had one way of escaping, taking them all out with one hit, or taking the hit, and being rendered parlyzed. Either way, he would end up taking some damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:26 am

Alex was surronded so he decided to make the best of it he pulled out his sais and cut his way out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:30 am

Right when the creatures were cleared away, another bunch were ontop of the waterfall, watching him and awaiting their orders. And right at the head of them was one figure, Xion. She smirked devilishly, and swung her hand, sending the horde of shadow creatures flying at him. However, right when they got within inches of him, they all exploded, creating a blast stronge enough to send anyone close to it, straight to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am

alex fell to the ground alex then stood up and threw his cloak into the air which dematerialiezied into black powder which he threw at xion blinding her he then lept at her and held her up by the neck "Stop"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:39 am

Xion allowed him to grab her neck intentionally, and suddenly her eyes grew big and yellow, and she exploded into shadows,. He was too close to escape, and should have suffered heavy damage. If he didn't the real Xion would have made sure to apply some to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:41 am

alex turned around and used his senses to find where she was but instead he just stood there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:44 am

Xion stood upside down on a tree, smirking at Alexander. He stood no chance against her sumoning spells, nor her dark magic. She then leaped down, and suddenly appeared behind him, her peed untraceble even by his eyes. She wrapped her arms around him gently, and whispered into his ear.

"Say hello to your new guard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 am

"I already have a guard"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:50 am

Xion giggled, and walked infront of him, her hands behind her back. Then she turned back to him, a devilish smirk on her face, and winked at him.

"Seiki can't guard you like i can. Besides, your father gave me the job of guarding you. teehee, but i will give you a better hoice. I can guard you, no qestions asked, or Seiki and i can battle for the position. Your choice."

Sh whistled gleefully to herself. Knowing he would try to run, she quickly summoned more of her shadow creatures, who all seemed to dance around the two. She gave him a kind smile, but behind that smile was pure evilness. She was a manipulative person, despite her position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:51 am

"Fine just don't attack seiki"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:53 am

She chered gleefully, jumping and screaming 'yay!!'. Then she quickly got her back her cruel demeanor, and flipped ont the tree and disappeared in another darkness portal. Suddenly all the creatures leaped and attacked him again. She wasn't done testing his skills, so he still had a long fight before he could leave this forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:59 am

alex sat down and let the creature's swarm him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:01 pm

The creatures all slashed at his body furiously, sraping through his entire body before they all vanished in black puffs of smoke. Xion stood there, infuriated with the man before sticking her hand out, and a red light saber consumed her hand, taking its place. She gave him a cold look, her face showing nonthing but anger.

"Why do you not fight back?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:02 pm

"I have no reason to"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:05 pm

She became even angrier, and suddenly, she just smiled. Her smiled held no warmth, kindness, sweetness, evil, or despair. It ws just an empty smile with no emotion what so ever. Then the lightsaber just disappeared, and she pushed a strand of her hair back in place.

"Well, since i can't hve any fun with you, i suppose i'll go and toy with Seiki. I'm sure she wouldn't mind training with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:06 pm

"Fine I'll fight"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 pm

She stopped and chuckled silently. She then summoned her shadow creatures once again, however, these ones were slightly larger, and they had blue ensignias on their head. SHe turned back to him, and opened her arms wide and let out an evil laugh. She lowered her head, and tilted it slightly before giving Alexander a wicked smile.

"Your emotions make you weak."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:10 pm

"But friends and love make me strong"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:13 pm

She sighed sadly, before nodding slowly, her face becoming sad untill it was completly blank again. She wasn't done with her trainin with him, but she did remember all of her friends. She then looked back at him and gave him a weak smile before the creatues enclosed on him.

"So, do you hate me for taking your friend away from you?"

[The Creature:
]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 pm

"Not in the least bit hate only clouds your mind withrage which only makes you stupid"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:18 pm

She sat her head up right, before thinking about what he said earlier about friends and love. She then sent her creatures to attack him again, not giving him a chance to hear what she had to say.

"What? To love, and be loved in return?"

The creatures surrounded him and pounced into the air. They were alot faster than their smaller cousins, the shadows, and alot more dangerous. Suddenly, Xion disappeared in another one of her dark portals before pulling out a special weapon of hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:21 pm

alex copied her darkness portal and turned it into a light portal he then cast light on the shadow s which caused them to dissapate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:31 pm

This light harmed some of the creatures, but some broke threw easily, and stuck at him with their claws. Suddely, a large dark portal beneath him opened up, and the claws of the creatures scratched at his feet and legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Alex landed on a tree brach for a second i thought you were trying to hurt me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   

Back to top Go down

Xion meets Alexander
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next