fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray Shirim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim Empty
PostSubject: Ray Shirim   Ray Shirim I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 am

name: Ray Shirim

place in the kingdom: Traveler

Description: Spiky blonde hair, green eyes, red tunic, brown pants, black boots with white laces, brown knapsack.

On his waist he wears a belt that holds a knife his uncle made for him (who happens to be a blacksmith). He carries his wooden sword as a walking stick.

job: Tries to get enough money to eat.

side: Good

history: His father was one to tell him of the rest of the world. His mother was an artist who painted scenes of his father's descriptions. His parents fed on his imagination until finally, Ray could take it no more. He went out and carved a piece of wood. Then he packed up some supplies, explained to his parents what he wanted to do, and then walked out the door!!

His parents only stopped him to embrace him and give him a map.

attacks: Horizontal Slice
Vertical Slash
"Poke" (aka: Stab)

(OOC: Hello everyone!! It might seem weird how i came across this site.... Personally, I was in the mood to Role Play, but the sites i've been a part of are dying or....are already dead. So i just looked through the Forumotion directory for a good site that looked somewhat active and interesting. =/ Hope you don't mind my intrusion XP)
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Shirim   Ray Shirim I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:59 am

XP

is it a requirement to bump ur profile? (srry =p i rlly wanna do some Role Playing)
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

Ray Shirim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Shirim   Ray Shirim I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 am

no sorry, approve (lol >> i didnt even read it)
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Shirim   Ray Shirim I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:42 am

XD lolz, that'z okayz. =)

also, i wanted to ask. We can Role Play pretty much anywhere right? We can just create a topic and go? Or join in? (with permission first?)
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

Ray Shirim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Shirim   Ray Shirim I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 am

yeah, do what you want, i really dont care, ^^ just dont piss me off
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Shirim   Ray Shirim I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:25 am

*bows deeply*

I will not!
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Shirim   Ray Shirim I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:37 am

I drew this picture from my memory of the description i gave of Ray. XP i forgot his knife on his belt. lolz. Mah bad.

Anywayz, here it is:

Ray Shirim Little10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ray Shirim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Shirim   Ray Shirim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray Shirim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Character creation-
Jump to: