fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray enters the wastelands.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

Ray enters the wastelands. Empty
PostSubject: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 am

Whistling a tune his neighborhood adult friends played all the time, Ray walked up a hill and over the hill was an IMMENSE wasteland.

Ray stood still and whistled a 'woooooo!!" to express his amazement.

"I get to cross that thing!? Alright!! Cool beans!!!" Smiling with a cheek to cheek smile Ray ran down the hill as fast as he could.

Eventually he picked up so much speed he lost control, tripped, and rolled down the hill. He landed at the bottom and ran into some sort of creature.

It was a brown and fuzzy animal with a large tale. It looked at Ray and attacked him with vicious fangs and a bloodcurdling scream.

Ray took his wooden sword he kept on his hip and beat the creature back.

"STAY BACK YOU FOUL BEAST!!HAHAH!!!I GOT YOU!!!" Ray hit the creature hard enough on the head that it collapsed.

"Hahaha!!" Ray smiled as he put his wooden sword on his shoulder and walked on.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:28 am

lalita was walking back from dilivering yet another peace agrement, and have it denied horrible. as she walked she noticed a young child beating a snorf(lol i just made that up cuz i wanted to say a funny word). she rose an eye brow at him.

OOC: btw, make sure you read the history, also >> if you see anything about airashii naito, that me. i just changed my name
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 am

(Okayz, and lmao XD great name!!)

Ray kept walking until he noticed a girl not far off. It was a long time since he saw anybody around. He ran up to the girl and looked up to her.

"Who you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 am

lalita smiled "is impolit to ask someones name before giving your own young one"
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:43 am

Ray put his hands on his hips and said proudly, "Well My name is Ray Shirim and I'm going to travel the world!!" He spun around and took out his wooden sword, thrusting it into the air.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 am

lalita giggled "well thats a very intrusting goal" she smiled "tell me, have you been to the castle yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:49 am

Ray's eyes widened REALLY REALLY BIG. He spun around and he looked at the girl.

"Castle!!? Castle!? What castle!???? I've ALWAYS WANTED to see a real live castle!!!"
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:54 am

lalita giggled "well its the castle where the king of the world live of coruse, i could take you there and you could spend the night if you would like"
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:03 am

"Go to a castle!!? AND SPEND THE NIGHT!?? I WOULD LOVE TOO!!!" Ray jumped in the air and punched the sky.

He smiled a smile so big his cheeks expanded.

"How far is it!?" He asked, eager to get to it right away
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:11 am

lalita smiled "not far, just follow me"
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 am

Ray nodded and put his wooden sword back on his hip. He was still smiling as he prepared to follow the girl wherever she took him.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:16 am

lalita started walking to the main village
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 am

(OOC: Continue this in main village?)
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:21 am

OOC: no no lets keep posting in this one
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:29 am

(OOC:okayz)

As they were walking Ray couldn't help but look around the land. Then he noticed a small little shadow a ways off. It grew closer instantly.

All of a sudden a jetblack shadow was upon the two travelors. It had large claws and was a good 10 meters tall.

It made a strange buzzing sound as it attacked.

Ray saw it and was a little terrified by it. Nevertheless he drew his wooden sword and kept it in front of him. Waiting for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 am

lalita smiled and waved her hand "down my child" she said and the beast wimped and layed down bowing
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:30 am

Ray just stared in amazement at the bowing creature. His mouth open and eyes wide as he gawked.

"H-h-how did you do that!?" Ray stuttered while asking.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:17 am

lalita looked at him and smiled sticking her tongue out "my little secret" she said petting the beast
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:21 am

Ray was a little annoyed by this.... so he pestered further

"C'mon c'mon tell me pleeeeeeasse?"
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:14 am

"hmmm if i tell you will you promise not to tell anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:47 am

Ray clasped his hands together and then bowed to the lady.

"Iiiiiii PROMISE!" Smiling one of his famous little kid smiles
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 am

lalita smiled "i am the secert princess this world"
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:56 am

Ray's eyes widened like they usually did when he was in amazement. THis was just waaaaay too cool for him. First he meets this random girl, then he's going to a castle, then he sees an amazing power, and now he's going to a castle!!!

It's almost too much for poor Ray!!

He stutters a bit as he makes sure he heard her right.

"t-t-t-t-he p-p-p-rincess?"
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:59 am

lalita giggled "mhm"
Back to top Go down
Ray Shirim

Ray Shirim

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:01 am

"hahahaHAHA!!" Ray went in front of her and drew his wooden sword again. Marching in the general area that they were going.

"Well don't worry princess!! I'll keep you safe till we reach the Castle!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray enters the wastelands.   Ray enters the wastelands. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray enters the wastelands.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: the other side :: waste land-
Jump to: