fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Search (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:10 pm

She nodded and said, "Well I think you should lead the way since you know for former hide outs."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:12 pm

"Okay...." Jak looks around once more, trying to remember, "....it's this way.." He took off in a light jog then slowly got faster once she got beside him.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:13 pm

She ran beside him, her hands itching as she prepared herself for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:14 pm

"...up...here..." Jak turned into a ally way and began to spring off the walls until he got to the roof, then he continued running north.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:17 pm

She followed him below, smiling at the thought of a fight arising.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Jak turned on the rooftops, jumping from house top to house top. In a mater of minutes, he found the entrance that was hidden on the roof.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:24 pm

She saw him stop and jumped up into a window ledge, leaping from ledge to ledge.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 pm

"You think your ready? There might be a few.....hundred guys and gals in her?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:28 pm

She smiled and unsheathed Izared. "I'm always ready. I wouldn't be a good mercenary if I wasn't."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Jak kicked the items that covered the entrance off, "This is but one entrance, usually for escape..." Once the last was removed, he motioned to the other, "By all means... Lady's first." He placed his mask back on.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:37 pm

She shrugged and led the way in, kicking aside trash that covered the floor. "This place is disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

"Like I said....escape route...." Jak laughed under his breath, drawing his Katana.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 pm

"Obviously," she snorted, holding Izared out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Once they reached the bottom of the stairs, Jak jumped in front looking around, he whispered, "Everyone is asleep..."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 pm

She looked around and it seemed to her that most of them were passed out in a drunken stupor. "Smells bad."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Still whispering, "All of them are either bums, or runaways so it is expected, but once we get deeper in...the smell will disappear...." Jak found the next set off stairs and pointed it out, "....they get stronger the deeper we go too..." He moved quietly past the sleeping bodies and moved down the stairs with the speed and silence like a cat.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:55 pm

She nodded and held Izared out a little further as she stepped over the sleeping bodies. "These guys are... sickening in a way."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 pm

"Yeah...but they have nothing in their lives but this...this gives them hope for a better life..." He paused for a second, "And most of them have more money then you did before i tossed you those jewels."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:59 pm

She sighed and said, "Very true. Gangs like this always accumulate tons of wealth."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:03 pm

"Yeah...." he shrugged, "...Look at it his way...if you kill the leader, he will be replaced...then you can hunt him down and get paid again." Jak reached the bottom of the next stairs. "Great....half of them are awake." The ones in this room are the "burly dump type". "You might have fun with these guys....but don't make too much noise...we don't need the whole place erupting on us..."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:05 pm

She smiled and pulled her cloak closer around her, crawling into the shadows before silently killing half of them with one swing of her sword. One guy turned around and grunted, noticing her, but she quickly beheaded him.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm

"Never mind then....he must be promoting everyone these days...." Jak let out a small snicker, as he peeped thou a small hole in a door. "The next set of stairs are down here...." he opened the doors and walked to the stairs and went down, no one was in the room he walked thou.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Whipping the blood off, she followed him and looked around. "Where are they?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:12 pm

"Where is who?" He looked back at her, gripping his wakazashi, and drawing it.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:15 pm

She rolled her eyes and said, "Any guards. You would think a guy as high profile as this would guard himself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Search (Open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next