fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Search (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 pm

"There lower down....he must have something going on...." he scuffed back at her. Once he reached the bottom of the stairs, he looked around again, Owh...shit....I was right.... There was something going on, they were gambling, watching naked girls dance, and drinking. The leader could be seen in the center of the room getting a lap dance from 4 girls, and the leaders swords were still on him.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:20 pm

She gritted her teeth and her hand clasped her sword tightly as she watched the girls. "Despicable," she hissed through her clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Jak spoke in a calm and easy, yet quite voice, "Everyone has to get money....the poor man, the person to gets rid of all the trash people make, even those girls...." He looked back at her, "....there is no need to judge...they are doing their job just like your doing yours..."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:26 pm

"True, but at least I have my pride as a woman. They however..." Her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:29 pm

"You don't know that....They might have kids to feed...they may have all the pride in the world, but at least they're not having sex with the guy...." ..Well not yet... ".....So...you got a plan...or is it kill them all...even the females that might be trying to feed their kids?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:30 pm

She sighed and closed her eyes, remembering her mother. Four kids and no husband, she'd worked herself to the bone as a tavern maid for years. Opening her eyes, she said, "Go for the leader and kill anyone who fights us back. Leave the women be."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 pm

"Okay...now to clear the room...." Jak closed his eyes and soon, a illusion began to show in all the womens minds, they thought the room caught fire, so they took off running into the other rooms screaming. "Nice...." Jak then walked into the room and bounced two guys heads off the wall, "So Locus...You miss me?" He said to the leader, as he looked around the room and saw 48 guards, armed and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Rowina quickly counted the guards and walked out behind him, glancing over them all. Most were huge guys with thick arms and legs, but she felt no fear of them. She'd delt with guys worse than them before.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Jak slowly walked to Locus, "So...you finally came back...how thoughtful of you...and you brought a female too....is she a present?" Jak laughed a little, "You ask her and find out.....other then that...I need to talk to your guards...." He turned and stabbed two guys, on thou the head and one thou the throat. Locus drew his swords "That......girl......is mine..."

(don't kill him in one hit please....he is suppose to be a gang leader lol)
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Rowina gritted her teeth to keep herself from screaming at him, but she took out a few of his guards with Izared, blood drenching her armor.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Jak began to "dance" around the room taking out guard after guard.

"Come on young one....time to play with the big boy..." He stepped into her, thrusting one sword to her stomach, as he left the other one back to defend.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 pm

She smiled and laughed. "You're no big boy," she laughed as she parried his attack. Aiming a quick strike at his shoulder, she spread her feet to give herself a balanced stance.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Jak was still killing guards, and was taking his time too.....

"I'm not small either...." Locus quickly dropped, trying to trip her, as he swung one of his swords high and wide at her upper body.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:51 pm

She leapt up over him, parrying his attack again as she kicked at the back of his neck. "No. You're just very lame and incredably small."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Jak still took his time.....

Locus decided to ignore her and continue his attack. He dropped fully on his back swing in a figure eight motion at Rowina.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:01 pm

She parried off his first hit, but the other one cut at her shoulder. Ignoring the blood, she held her ground and drove her sword at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Jak finished off the last guard and bolted to Locus. Locus rolled side ways and was blind sided by Jak as he was hit with a flying side kick. "You okay Rowina? Sorry I took so long...."

"Two on one....now that isn't fair...."

"Do you want to finish him off or do you want my help?" Jak asked.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:09 pm

"Let me take care of him," she laughed as she switched hands. "I want to really kill this jerk off."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Jak side steped, "Okay but if he goes for a finishing move, I'll step in...."

Locus gripped his swords tighter,"After you, young one, Jak...your next..."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Rowina swung Izared at his throat, hoping to at least scrape him when several dozens of people burst in, yelling as they attacked. "Damn it, more idiot subordinates," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Jak quickly plugged the door where the other members came in with a huge illusion of a demonic dragon. All the people that ran in either fainted, wet there pants, or ran off, some were a combination of two of them.

Locus moved one of his swords on the inside like a sweeping motion and blocked Rowina's sword. Stepping in, he trusted his other blade at her stomach again.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 pm

She stepped aside from his attack, directing Izared up in a quick arch to his face. "Just give up already."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Jak continued to watch.....

"Why should I? You haven't given me a kiss yet.." Locus grinned, as he thrusted both his swords down in a "x" like fashion blocking Rowin's sword.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 pm

She laughed as she pulled Izared back, dancing a few steps back. "As if I'd give you a kiss," she snorted aiming another hit at his groin.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Jak got bored and made a illusion of snakes on the floor at Locus's feet, Rowina couldn't see them.

Locus screamed like a girl dropping his swords and in a flash, Rowina's sword came upward and cut his member off. Locus screamed even more girly as he fail to the ground grabbing himself.

"Sorry....it would have dragged on....besides...i wanted to hear is girlish scream on last time." Jak laughed, thinking of the scream.

Last edited by Nama-The Joker on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Search (Open)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next