fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Search (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:36 am

"Well....." He looked at the dead bodies. "We might have to change location.......any idea where?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:36 am

Rowina shrugged. "I'm new around here so I dunno were we would go to spar."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:39 am

"Well.... if I remember correctly then a few blocks away from here their should be a open field that no body goes to any more....that sound good?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:40 am

"perfect," she said, smiling. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 am

"Just walk out the back of the ally.....don't need you to become a wanted criminal too." He walked out the back of the ally and lead her to the open field. He canceled the wall illusion on the ally and heard screams and yells come from the area. "I think they found the bodies." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:44 am

She walked to the field and smiled. "Probably." Getting into her regular stance she said, "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:46 am

He cracked his neck and drew his sword, entering his stance. "The first one to say "I quite" buys the drinks......deal?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:48 am

Rowina smiled, dropping more into her crouch, waiting for his attack. "Deal."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 am

"Owh.... you want me to attack first..." Jak moved around Rowina and slid at her, swinging his sword to her upper body and throwing a kick to her lower section.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 am

Rowina easily dodged, still crouching low. She built up her energy in her legs, waiting for her moment to strike. For now, she was just going to wear him out.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:54 am

Jak laughed. He moved to his feet quickly, turning his body to throw another kick, as he twisted of his other foot to throw himself at her, swing his sword down word. "Your fast."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:57 am

"I have to be," she said, jumping back out of his range. "Otherwise, I would either die or be fired for slowness. Have to please the bosses to get paid."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:01 am

He stopped moving, reentering his stance. "Good point.......your turn to attack." He gave a half cocked grin.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:02 am

She laughed and exploded off of the balls of her feet, aiming her sword at his chest in a short, quick arc. "Don't move too fast or you may lose your head."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 am

He rested his sword on his back and bent over, letting her blade slide on his, "Nor leave yourself open...." He spun on his left foot and kicked upward once his back to her.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:08 am

Releasin Izared, she dodged his kick, but brought her own leg up, kicking him between the legs. "You shouldn't be talking."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:13 am

Jak closed his legs, catching her foot just before impact. Twisting his body to the ground, forcing her to fall also, he sat up placing his sword near her throat. "The first attack is always a fake for the next, the only problem is, how big is the chain of fake attacks? You should have swung your sword again."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:16 am

She smiled and said, "Sometimes, you have to fight dirty." Punching him in the stomach, she rolled back, kicking him off with her feet. Leaping onto her feet, she said, "You're gonna have to do better than that to beat me."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:20 am

He rolled back getting to his feet, "And you need to work on your punches.....that tickled..." He laughed. "Show me how you attacked those guys in the ally-way.... just try not to kill me."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:23 am

Rowina grabbed Izared, who lay on the ground nearby. Dropping into her crouch, her eyes change back to black and she leapt up, delivering a quick blow to his side. "Its a style I made up as a kid."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:28 am

He moved his sword and blocked the swing, "Why did you do that.....no teachers?" He moved his right foot to stomp on her left foot toes.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:30 am

She moved her foot out of the way, whipping around to try and kick his side. "I didn't have a teacher til Rowan adopted me. And then he told me my style was too dangerous to use."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:35 am

"Ahh....." He let the kick hit his side and with his free arm he pinched it to his side. "Sorry about this...." He moved his head to head-but Rowina's.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:37 am

She hissed as he grabbed her leg, but tilted her head back, flipping over on her hands, managing to loosen her foot from his grasp, kicking at his face. "Come on! You'll get to be stronger and faster t be able to hit me!"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 am

He tilted his head and felt the wind from her kick. "I think my mind is making me go easy on you being a female.....I'll try to over ride it....." He reached around to his back and pulled out a Wakizashi, holding it upside down in his left hand. "Don't mind if i duel wield do you?"

(Wakizashi....(meaning "side arm") is a traditional Japanese sword with a shōtō blade between 30 and 60 cm (12 and 24 inches))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Search (Open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next