fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuu the Bold(Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu_Kyubi

Ryuu the Bold(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu the Bold(Finished)   Ryuu the Bold(Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 pm

name: Ryuu Kyubi

place in the kingdom: Palace

job: Knight

side: Good

history: Ryuu was raised in a small village,and taught bushido.(the way of the samurai) He was a great swordsman at a young age,and all his training came to an end when he was only fifteen. That day he set out to become a knight,and serve the kingdom. He traveled a long way from his home,and met many people along the way. He got into a few fights,and challenges and never lost once. He showed amazing talent at everything he did,and continued traveling. The journey took six months,and he finally arrived and proved himself worthy of a knight's title.

Ryuu the Bold(Finished) Anime_earth_warrior-3

Last edited by Ryuu_Kyubi on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu the Bold(Finished)   Ryuu the Bold(Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:12 am

make it like to more sentences long then aproved
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Ryuu_Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu the Bold(Finished)   Ryuu the Bold(Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:44 am

k,done Lori-chan
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu the Bold(Finished)   Ryuu the Bold(Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:04 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu the Bold(Finished)   Ryuu the Bold(Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuu the Bold(Finished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Character creation-
Jump to: