fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk........(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakare

Zakare

A walk........(open) Empty
PostSubject: A walk........(open)   A walk........(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 am

Zakare walked in the courtyards of the palace he had become bored with the routine here he put his hand out as a bird flew by and landed on it he smiled lightly Zakare loved animals they were the only creatures that never judged him one bit they didnt care what or who he was
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

PostSubject: Re: A walk........(open)   A walk........(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 am

Seiki walked out, silently. Needing to get away from most people. 'Another fight...wonderful...' She thought. She leaned on the wall, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zakare

Zakare

PostSubject: Re: A walk........(open)   A walk........(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:53 am

Zakare let the bird fly away from him he laughed lightly the sun catching on his dark colored skin as was the trademark of the dark elves he walked along watching everyone as they silently stared at him as he passed
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

PostSubject: Re: A walk........(open)   A walk........(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 am

Seiki glanced, seeing the king of the land. She sighed, looking at everyone stare. "Yom Dei shro.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zakare

Zakare

PostSubject: Re: A walk........(open)   A walk........(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:59 am

Zakare was handed an apple from a man who smiled and thanked him for the way he was running things Zakare said thank you and started to walk away with the apple in hand he started to bite into the apple slowly
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: A walk........(open)   A walk........(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:04 am

Alexander leaped from the trees and landed beside his father and started to walk with him
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

PostSubject: Re: A walk........(open)   A walk........(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:07 am

Seiki pushed herself off the wall, seeing the other guards. She muttered something is a language she learned from the other family a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk........(open)   A walk........(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk........(open)
Page 1 of 1