fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evening Walk (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Evening Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:55 am

Rowina was walking along the lake shore, staring at her reflection. "I really look tired," she sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:57 am

I sat on the shore of the lake meditating
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:58 am

She looked up and saw a guy sitting on the beach, meditating. Walking over to him, she sat down beside him, staring at him with her piercing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:59 am

"do you require something?" I asked not moving or opening my eyes
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:59 am

"No... I was just wondering what a guy like you was doing here." She took of her sword and set it beside her in the sand, getting up to look back at her reflection.
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 pm

"what do you mean by 'a guy like you'?" I said
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:02 pm

She shrugged and leaned over to look closely at her reflection. "You just don't look like you belong out of the village, outside of a city. You don't seem like a woodland guy."
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 pm

"appearences can be deceiving" I said "I love it out here so calm and peaceful... until a bear attacks adn I have to kill it... at least I can eat good then"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Rowina laughed and said, "I prefer to eat rabbits. I don't kill bears. Takes too much energy, energy I need for my job."
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:08 pm

"bearas arent a problem for me, I am a mage after all" I smiled "oh look heres one now" I stared at a bear mauling a tree
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Rowina sighed and said, "Don't kill it. Its not hurting us is it? Look, its just sniffing around, nothing more. Teh useless killing of animals is not good." Rolling up her pants, she stepped out into the water, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:11 pm

"its called nature" I chuckled "besides I havent eaten today"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Rowina sighed and kicked some water at him. "You're just stupid. Kill a rabbit then. There are way more of those then bears."
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 pm

"I'd have to kill ten to get the blood that one bear can give me"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:17 pm

"So you drink blood then?" she asked. "You're really strange." She kicked water at him, splashing him in the face. Rolling her pants up as high as they would go, she walked further into the water.
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 pm

"what else would a vampire eat?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:22 pm

"Well I didn't know you were a vampire," she laughed. She pulled off her shirt, revealing the black tank she wore under it. Diving into the water, she drifted under the surface, enjoying the cool water.
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:24 pm

"well what are you?" I asked walking on the water
ooc: yes ON the water he is a mage
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:25 pm

She surfaced and said, "I'm human, but I am also a wandering swordswoman... a mercenary. I do what those who pay me want me to do... assassination, fighting in battles, carrying kitchen knives for castle maids."
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:27 pm

"well I'm, as you should know by me walking on the water, a mage and a necromancer" I smiled
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 pm

"Obviously," she laughed, rolling her eyes. She dove back under the water, swimming with a small school of fish before surfacing again.
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:30 pm

"so what do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:31 pm

She shrugged and said, "I don't have a lot of free time. I'm usually out looking for jobs to do. Do you have jobs that you need done? I basically can do anything." She floated on her back in the water.
Back to top Go down
Hisendo

Hisendo

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:33 pm

"I'm looking for a girl but I doubt you could help"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm

"What makes you think that?" she asked, huffing. "I can do almost anything and I have an amazing memory."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening Walk (Open)   Evening Walk (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evening Walk (Open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next