fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:56 pm

She sighed as she saw him spin and quickly pulled out her sword, deflecting his punch and kick with her long sword. Stabbing at his stomach, she tried to urge him back so she could have the room she needed to attack well.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:59 pm

As soon as she hit his arm and leg, he used that as a way o press off of her body with full force flipping behind her. At the sametime, he slid his ninjato out of his sheath, and quickly flipped forward and turned back around to face her.

"This isn't even the beginning."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:00 pm

"It'd better be," she snorted. "If this was your best, I'd be bored quickly." She spread her feet so she had an even stance and knelt down a little. Just wait, she thought, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Aoi simply pulled out four shuriken and slowly closed his eyes. He analuzed the field with his mind, and focused his mind on creating a phantom. Soon a transparent copy of him appeared next to him, however, even though it was transparent, its attacks were very real. He quickly stepped backwards into a portal of darkness, and disappeared from view. His phantom quickly launched all three shuriken at her, and then raised both his hands pulling out a series of shuriken from the ground, each connected to a piece of tight string. He brouht his hands down in a 'X' motion bringing the shuriken down in the same way.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Rowina slowed her breathing as she heard him disappear. Okay... so we have a ninja here... Her eyes snapped open and her arms were a flurry as she lept over the shurikan he'd thrown at her, her sword deflecting the stringed shuriken. Landing softly on her feet, she dug them into the loose dirt and rushed at the illusion, cutting at it.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:09 pm

The clone quickly leaped to the side, and broght the shuriken back towards her back. At the sametime, the real Aoiwas watching from afar in the shadows, just aaiting his chance to attack.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 pm

She saw the illusion dodge and instantly knew he'd probably bring the stringed shuriken back. Digging her front foot into the dirt, she spun and cut through the wires. Glaring, she slid Izared, her sword back into its sheath and said, "Come out! You said you wanted me to test you. I can't test a clone!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Aoi slowly appeared behind her, a kunai in his hand up close to her neck. He gave a warm chuckle, and finally spoke to her, his voice emotionless, yet warped at the sameime.

"So, do you give up ow?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:16 pm

She rolled her eyes and spun around quickly, yanking Izared out of its sheath to force him back. "The only way you'd get me to quit was to injure me badly or do somthing embarrassing to me."

Last edited by DarklyDreamingMaria on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Aoi simply stood there as the blade went through his body completly. It wasn't the real Aoi, but another clone instead. The true Aoi walked out of an alleyway looking confued, and sighed.

"You know, your to beautiful to be wasting your time fighting. Such beauty as yours could do so much better."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:26 pm

She snorted and asked, "Doing what? I have some pride. I will do that for money, but its only once in a while. Besides, I've held a sword my entire life."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Aoi simply nodded in disappointment. He then gave her wicked smile, as he simply flicked his hand, and one of his clones attacked her fro behind with a kusanari. At the sametime, another clone had leapt into the air infront of her and brought up a series of shuriken all attached to strings from right infront of her.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:30 pm

She sighed and ducked under the attack from behind, swinging up her sword to deflect the shuriken. "Come on. I'm bored will your little clone boys. It seems that you're the one testing me."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:33 pm

As soon as she deflected the shuriken, they all came right back at her with immense speed. At the sametime, the airwaves from her sword and his shuriken clanging became louder, causing a loud ringing sound. Using this special technique to his advantage, he launched a black egg at her. This blck egg was probably one of his dirtiest and cheapest weapons ever.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:34 pm

She ignored the ringing and dodged the rebound, cutting the strings. Gritting her teeth, she quickly spun around and rushed at him. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw the black egg, but kept running.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 pm

She had messed up by disregarding the egg. As soon as she was close enough, he sent a small dart which pierced into the black egg and sent egg, pepper juice, and peppers. This should cause an amazing amount of stinging pain in her eyes let alone blind her for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:41 pm

She threw up her arm as soon as it exploded, but some still got into her eyes. She cringed, but kept running, opening her ears to the sounds around her, swinging her sword as soon as she was close to where he'd been. "I told you that the only ways to make me stop is you embarrass me or injure me!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:45 pm

The second she stepped infront of him, he simply put his hand up and caught the blade with his hand. Thanks to his gauntlets, he was safe from any damage on his hands. He then pushed back with great force and sent a punch right for her neck.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:46 pm

She instantly dropped into a crouch as soon as he grabbed the sword. Still blinded, she let go of Izared and charged into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:50 pm

The second she ducked down, Aoi sent his foot right for her stomach, aiming to kick her back. At the sametime, he threw her sword seventeen feet behind him as he rotated. His clones on the other hand all slipped underneath her aiming to kick her up into the air with full force.

"Take this!!!"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:51 pm

She opened her eyes and blinked just as he kicked at her and managed to dodge. Leaping up into the air, she brought her leg down on his head, gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Aoi quickly lifted his arms up and caught her foot right between his arms and held on tightly so she wouldn't be abl to escape. At the sametime, the clones launched four shuriken at her, aiming for her back.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:56 pm

She growled when he grabbed her foot and using his arms for support, flipped so she was over him, her knee coming at his face. She felt one of the shuriken hit her shoulder, but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Aoi quicklly leaned backwards, and let her go when her knee came close to crashing into his face. As he leaned back, he just barely dodged her knee and let go of her, hoping she would crash directly into the ground.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:01 pm

She glanced down at the ground and landed softly on her hands, doing a flip to land on her feet. Her cloak came undone and fluttered around her feet, revealing her tight burgandy shorts and steel chest armor. The armor was tight and basically was melded into the shape of a sports bra, her stomach completly bare. Hissing, she spun around and rushed towards her sword, picking it up from where it lay on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: