fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:00 pm

She snorted. "Then we're deffinetly not going with that plan cause I don't want your blood on my hands. and yes, it would be on my hands and my conscience would be ridden with guilt."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:03 pm

He simply nodded, and then replied, his voice a little weak from his wound starting up again, along with something else he was hiding from her.

"ine, then i jst won't do the job. If i atacked the castle, i would have to take on ninety percent of the army, including the generals. I'd more than likely die the second i gave you guys the plans. I'll just find some other mission to take on. That alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:05 pm

She cupped his face with her hands and saw his sad eyes. "You're hiding something else from me... do you want to die or something? You're hiding so much from me and I don't know why. Do you not trust me or something?""
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:09 pm

He simply nodded and sat down. He rubbed his eyes a little, when images of Rowian being slashed away by those ninj he fought earlier. His nightmares were starting to take over his mind as his sickness got worse. He pulled out a bottle of a crimson fluid again, and drunk it. The images disappeared from his mind and he fell to his knees pantin heavily.

"It is nonthing but a simple eternal spell placed on me by some mage. I'm supposed o watch my loved ones die every night by the hand of another, over and over untill i am driven insane."

He staggered back to the steps, and looked back at her, the cig still in his mouth.

"I'm getting some rst. You should too."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:11 pm

She ran up to him, hugging him close. "Please... don't walk off," she whipered, her forehead resting on his back. "Can't we talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Aoi stayed quiet for a few minutes. He was never one to talk about his feelings in fear of being screwed over, bt he trusted Rpwina, and sat back down on the couch next to her.

"Talk about what?"

He asked, pretending like he didn't know what she was asking about.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm

She took a deep breath and said, "This curse thing. I want to know what it is and why that mage cast it over you."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:19 pm

He shrugged his shoulders, unable to explain to her exactly what i did.

"All i can say is, he placed it on me because i attacked him as apart of my job. He felt that i did more rongs than i did good, and cursed me to see nonthing but wrongs happen to the ones i loved, so i would see what everyone else saw."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:22 pm

She sighed and said, "I have to say that that is a pretty lame reason to curse someone." Then she added, "You saw something involving me didn't you? Just now... you looked unbearably sad."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:24 pm

He looked at the ground, and slendered his eyes in anger. That mage cursed him to see something he never would want to witness, bu he was forced to see it every night of his life.

"Yes, i did. I just can't spare the thought of losing you because i was too damn weak to protect you."

He got up and punched a hol in the wall. Tears came flowing out of his eyes as the images ran through his head, over and over again and again.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:27 pm

She got up and hugged him close, just holding him. Her eyes were sad, her heart breaking for him. He saw so much bloodshed, so many horrible things, things she didn't want him to see.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Aoi was cursed to live an eternity of hell. No matter what he did, he wold be in hell forever, never to see the light of the heavens. He looked over at his ninjato beneath his suitjacket, and walked over towards, it.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:32 pm

"Oh no you don't," she hissed, pulling him back to her. "Please don't do that. I'll help you track down the mage and force him to repeal the curse."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:36 pm

He lughed maniacally, and looked her in the eye, his eyes emotionles, yet he was sad on the inside.

"He'd rather die than do that. I would know, i killed him."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:37 pm

She sighed and her eyes dropped to the floor. Holding his hands, she asked, "Is there anyway to get rid of the curse?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:40 pm

[ize=9]When she said tat, he turned his head towards his ninjato, and figred she knew what it meant.

"That blade is the only way i could put an end to this curse."[/size]
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:41 pm

"So you'd have to die..." She hugged him and pulled back, walking to the other side of the room in a sad daze, hugging herself.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:44 pm

He walked over to the ninjato, and slowly pulled it halfway out of its sheath. He looked at his eyes in the reflection of the blade, and then, he slowly slid the ninjato back in its sheath. He set it down, and looked back to Rowina. He walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

"I swore i'd protect you,and if i have to go through hell to do that, then i will."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:46 pm

"You promised that would wouldn't leave me," she said sadly, a single tear falling from her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:48 pm

He kissed her on the cheek gently. And then stroked her hair, giving her a warm smile.

"And i won't ever leave you, if you forgive me for being so selfish."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:49 pm

She turned to him and nodded. "I was the one being selfish. I'm sorry if I caused you any pain."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm

He stopped her before she could even finsh. He refused to let her say something like that when it wasn't true.

"I put my own personal problems before you, and didn't count on how you would feel. I love you, and that will always be true. And if i die, it'll be of old age, cause i'm going to take this high paying job that Sato-san mentioned to me that dosen't involve me dieing, and settle down with you."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:54 pm

She smiled and hugged him. "I'm glad to hear that," she said, her voice still a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:56 pm

He looked outside as he noticed that the moon was halfway toards the horizen line.

"It's late, we should get some rest. We have a big day tommorow."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:57 pm

She nodded and kissed him lightly. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: