fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 pm

He shook his head solemnly.

"I'm afraid not, they are simply there to protect the machine blocking my portals. They are dangerous, so don't try to run in there and attack and destroy the machine."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 pm

She smiled and said, "I wasn't thinking of running in there and attacking them outright. I was thinking more of a way to lure them into telling me about it and giving me a chance to dismantle it."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:13 pm

He thought it over, but cursed under his breath.

"It won't work. They are demons summoned by their evil stratageist. It will do us no good. I'll just have to pull a frontal attack."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:15 pm

She snorted and said, "Stupid demons. Men are so much easier to manipulate..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:18 pm

"Well, looks like we'll hve to do this the easier way. Can you trust me?"

He gave her a serious look, and sighed, ready to answer based on her answer.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:19 pm

She nodded and said, "Of course. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't be here would I?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:21 pm

He pointed to the dune, and wrote her name along with Sato-san's name. Then he wrote his name beside the dune.

"I'll attack the entire army guard, and you guys sneak in and take out that machine. The entire army will be focused on me, so you guys should have no trouble."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 pm

She nodded and said, "Should be easy as long as they don't see us... If you have enough clones, that shouldn't be a problem either. Then I assume, we get out of there and you..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 pm

He smiled at her akwardly, and waited for her to finish her sentence.

"And you what? Come on, you can't start a sentence and not finish it, remember?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:25 pm

She laughed and said, "I assume that you can get into the castle easily from there. You won't have to kill the entire army will you?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 pm

He sensed a small bit of nervousness, in her voice, and decided to just try not to make her even more nervous.

"Um, yea, i should be able to get in the castle easily. No problems."

Usually Aoi would smile at thi point, but kept his emotionless expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:30 pm

She glanced over at him and asked, "Are you lying?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 pm

He didn't smile, he just shook his head, and relied with the best of what he could sum up.

"No, i'm not lying, it'll be an easy break in."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:33 pm

She narrowed her eyes and said, "Yes you are. You know something might happen." Getting up, she stood and stretching, walking over to one of the windows. "Don't lie to me, Aoi."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:37 pm

He stood up and walked behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, and gently leaned his head against hers, looking at the night sky. Then he pointed at one of the stars.

"There is a small chance that i will have to take on the entire army. But i can handle it. It is a small possibility, probably no more the seventeen percent."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:38 pm

"Seventeen percent sounds like a lot to me," she said, sighing. Rocking her weight for side to side, she sighed again and said, "Alright. We'll do that."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Aoi smiled sweetly, and kissed her on her cheek gently. He knew that he was lying though, he smiled anyway. There was alot more than seventeen percent, but seeing her get so worried really woud upset them both, plus, this would be the best way for them to get the plans.

"If i get held up, then you and Sato-san sneak in, and take the plans. You leave without me, you understand? I don't need your death on my hands because i failed to do what a husband is supposed to do."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:44 pm

She snorted and said, "Now that I will not agree to... and I have a feeling Sato-san won't either. I would never leave you to die. I would be disregarding my own job as a wife would I not?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:48 pm

He simply nodded as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a carton of cigarrettes. he put one in his mouth, and lit it up. He blew a puff of smoke into the air, and then answered her uestion.

"Sato-san would agree to it, if it ws my wish. Listen, one million gold coins is enough to last an entire lifetime. If you and Sato-san get the money, he will serve you, and you'll both be able to live rich. If i die, i an atleast die knowing you two are okay. Besides, what makes you think a ninja like me will die?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:49 pm

She spun around in his arms and said, "We would not be okay! Do you think we would just go on knowing that we lived cause you wanted to give us money to live off of without you?!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Aoi embraced her gently, feeling her tears stroll down his chest. He sighed a little, and finally took another drag of his cig before speaking.

"Look, we all must come fae to face with dath sometimes right? Then why not go down with a bang?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:53 pm

She hit him in the chest and said, "Cause you couldn't be with me then damn it! I want to marry you, have kids, go on missions... not be widowed even before I'm fucking married!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:55 pm

He took the hits as if they were nonthing, and simply hugged her with one arm gently. Then, he gave a final sigh, took a long drag of his cigarrette, and finally gave in.

"We'll find some other way in, alright?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:56 pm

She hugged him but said, "If we need to get in that way, we will but you won't die." She said the 'die' part forcefully.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:59 pm

He nodded, and looked at the moon blowing a cloud of smoke to block it from his view.

"If we do it my way, there is a 100% chance of the entire army attacking me. And i'm not gonna allow you to try and save me from destruction if we go with that plan. I'm not going to have your death on my hands. They've been drenched in blood long enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: