fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:58 pm

She gasped as his fingers entered her, throwing back her head as he started to move his fingers, rubbing hard. Panting, she glanced down at the map, brushing the nipples against his chest. "Where is his castle?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:01 pm

He continued to finger her and kised her breasts yet ever so softly and liked the her nipples. He then used his free hand to open a map that described every floor in the castle.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:02 pm

She panted, groaning as she looked over her shoulder at the map. "The front gate is guarded and there is a watch on the surround."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:06 pm

He slid his manhood out of his pants, and began to stroke it furiously, hopping to come again. He then pointed at a large hill that could easily cover them so that he could summon a portal and sneak into the castle.

"I can use my dark portal to escape into the castle."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:08 pm

She nodded and moved his hand out of the way, stroking him softly. "Its a good stake out too."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 pm

He started to feel himelf hit halfway towards he climax. He lifts her up, and slowly sits her on his manhood, allowing it to lide up her ass slowly. He moaned softly as she pointed out the hill to be the perfect lace for a stakeout, and agreed

"You can watch from here with Sato-san. When i get the maps, i'll hand them to you two, and hold the enemy off for aslong as i can."

He slapped her fat ass and started to curse, asking her to move faster as he came close to coming.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:16 pm

She groaned as he slid into her and threw her hips down on him, riding him hard. Nodding, she panted and moved her hips back and forth, licking his lips. "So Sato-san was your accomplis before me?" she panted, throwing her head back.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Aoi nodded as he licked her nipples and made his manhood rock hard. He hen licked her breast and started to suck on her nipples, licking and playing with them at the sametime. He then pulled his head back to speak, but before he could, he began to come. This time, when he came, he unleashed enough to fill an entire gallon of milk. He quickly pulled his manhood out, and put it in Rowina's mouth. Coming inside of her mouth.

"Ah, yes. He adopted me after i abondaned my clan, and taught me how to use a sword and enhance my ninja skills. He then got me as many jobs as i could, aslong as i swore to allow him to be my servant."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:23 pm

She shivered as he started to play with her breast, sucking on her. When he pulled out, she was about to say something, but he drove himself into her mouth. He came inside her mouth and she sucked him dry, smiling as she did. Her hands held his hips, bringing him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:25 pm

After he finishe coming, he fell back on the couch exhausted. He was panting and sweating even more than the first time, and he was nearly on fire. He looked at her, and smiled sweetly. He laid her back down on the couch, and started to lick her lowerparts.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:27 pm

She groaned and grabbed a fistful of hair, pulling him closer. Licking the rest of his cum off her lips, she panted, "More."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:29 pm

He stuck his ongue deep into her lower parts, and started to suck at her champaigne. He then brought his head up and slid his manhood bak inside of her.

"Let's come together."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:34 pm

She moaned as his tounge dug into her, then when he put in his manhood. Smiling, she laughed and said, "Alright." Moving her hips, she let him ride her, throwing her head back.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm

He started to move faster, pushing in with all his might. He lifted her up and held her while bouncin her on his manhood. Then he gently set her on the table, and lifted her legs, and tuck his manhood back inside her, moving even faster than before. He could feel the tip getting redy to burst with come.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 pm

"God," she hissed between clenched teeth as he drove into her hard, tightening her grip around his waist to pulled him closer. Her hips rocked with his, kissing him hard.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:42 pm

He couldn't hold it anymore. It burst out of him, and he came inside of her three times as much as last time. He kissed her hard, shoving his tongue down her mouth, and massaging her breasts all at once. He felt himself ready to come again, but held it back to see if she would come.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:47 pm

She shouted as he came inside of her, but kept rocking her hips back and forth. "Soon," she groaned, rubbing his hips with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:49 pm

He held the come back, and continued on, now screaming out 'fuck' at the top of his lungs. He was having more pleasure then he could ever imagine.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:53 pm

She hit her climax and screamed, her voice echoing around the room. Her eyes closed as she collapsed on the couch, something warm running down her leg. "Jeez," she said, her voice hoarse from screaming.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:56 pm

As soon as she hit her climax, Aoi comed inside of her, letting it explode inside her. He felt her lay don on his chest, and put one arm over her to hug her. He felt the come on his legs and his manhood ws still insid of her lowerparts, yet he didn't care anymore. He looked at her sweetly, and kises her gently.

"We should find a way to get me in and out of that castle before someone else accepts this job."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 pm

She screamed again when he came inside her, her entire body limp and sore. She nodded, panting as she glanced over at the castle plans. "Looks like the best place to get in is from the attic or basement since the enterances are all servant's stairwells."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 pm

He nodded in agreement, and pointed at the first floor. He sighed, and looked at her with a look of anger in his eyes.

"I lied. There will be noway for me to get in there safely. The castle is full of enemy soldiers, and fighting will be unavoidable. You just have to trust me to get up there, kill the general, and take the plans, and make it back safely."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:03 pm

She sighed and said, "Well, then where is the general's room? Wouldn't it just be best to use your portal to get into his room and kill him in his sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 pm

He nodded in disappointment, and then pointed at the guard station right infront of the entrance to the castle.

"As log as that is there, my portals will be limited. I will only be able to use them to hide in darkness for a few seconds, and even then it won't work, since this is an ascending castle and not a descending castle."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:07 pm

She thought about it for a moment. "Is the issue the guards themselves?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: