fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 am

She stared after his father, her eyes still narrowed into a glare. "What is his problem?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:47 am

Aoi simply hugged her gently pressing her head ito his chest. He softly brushed one of her hairs from out front of her face, and did the same to his. Then he looked at her sentimentaly, and replied.

"He dosen't wan me to be with anyone. He sides with the royal family, and believes that i deserve to be alone for my actions."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 am

She sighed and hugged him, her mind aflame with anger and sadness. Memories of Rowan, her adoptive father flashed through her mind and she thought, Rowan would never have done that to me. He would have wanted me to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 am

Aoi had grown to deal with his fathers hatred for him, and pretended that it never bothered him, but it took its toll on his emotions everytime, whether he showed it or not. He pretended not to really care, and sipped his sake before kissing her forehead gently.

"It'll be fine, i could careless of what he thinks of you, me , or anyone else in this world."

His mother quickly walked over to Rowina, and rubbed her arm gently trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 am

Rowina smiled at his mother, deciding instantly that she liked her. Sighing softly, she said, "He's quite a contrast to Rowan."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 am

Aoi chuckled slightly, before his older brother walkd over, and sat next to him before speaking.

"He gives everyone he dosen't know the cold shoulder, you'll get usedto him soon."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:01 am

She laughed a little, smiling. "I probably will... I just hope I don't try to hit him over the head with something. He's just so different from how Rowan was with me." She hugged Aoi tight and said, "Of course, if he were around, Rowan would probably try to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:05 am

Aoi chuckled, and then heard her say Rowan would try to kill hm. He gave her a confused look, and then asked her a question that was on his mind.

"Why would he try to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:07 am

"He was my dad, loved me like his own child," she laughed. "He wouldn't like the thought of letting someone else have me."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:10 am

He wanted to chuckle, but then thought about what would happen if he ever saw the two together. It would probably mean they'd have to fight, and the one thing he didn't wan to o was think about killing her father and hurting their relationship so gravely. He quickly shook the thought out of his head, and siply kissed her gently and smiled.

"Why don' we go out and eat, hen you girls can go ou and search for a wedding ring. I will be going with these two to go and get a few things. Put everything on my tab."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:13 am

She laughed, pushing memories of Rowan out of her head. Whenever she thought about him, the first thing she remembered was finding his body lying on the edge of a cliff, a sword through his chest. Standing, she smiled to his mother and asked, "Would you mind helping me?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 am

She smiled and giggled nodding yes and grabbed her arm pulling her out of the room. Aoi on the other hand simply stood, and shut the door after the two left, and turned to his brothers with a serious look on his face. He tossed them the note and they both read it carefully.

]"It'll be one big army, but i'm sure we can weaken their defenses for you. You sure you can hold them off for a few minutes?"

Aoi nodded silently, and picked u0p his rapier and ninjato. Then all both his brothers disappeared in a black portal, while Aoi opened the door back up and gave his mother and wife a sweet smile.

"We may not be back for some time, so don't rush. We will be heading out of town, so if you need anything, Sato-san will handle it."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:20 am

She nodded and left with his mother, heading back into the city. Scratching her head, she laughed, "I really don't quite know where to start. I'm not really used to thing kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:23 am

Aoi gave them both one last warm smile before disappearing into his dark portal, he was off to the other siders territory to pul off one last job.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:25 am

She walked through the streets with his mother, looking in shop windows until they found a jewelry store. His mother instructed her on rings and such and she listened intently. Trying one one, they picked out a simple gold band with a few diamonds set in. Rowina paid for the ring herself, using money that she'd gotten from her last job working for Jak. As they headed back to the house, she asked, "Where were the boys heading?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:31 am

Aoi's mother, Alexa, simply shrugged, and then thought about what the boys would be doing. It then struck her, they were always the ones for danger, and she found her answer.

"I suppose they'd be doing one of his little merc jobs."

She said laughing, while she was right. Aoi and his brothers were already infront of the royal castle. Their job was simple and easy, blow up the sleeping quarters of the royal army to decrease their morale, and it'd be an easy five thousand gold coins that went right into heir pockets.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:35 am

She sighed and thought, I just hope he isn't taking that job in the otherlands. Shrugging, she said, "He's a little too much into danger sometimes it seems. Course, I'm the same way so I shouldn't be complaining." She could feel the box that was in her pocket, holding the ring and she blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:38 am

She chuckled and looked confused. Danger was all Aoi lived for, as far as she knew, and he was sometimes the creator of many wars. Then she finally answered the girl to give her a little more confidence.

"I'm sure he's fine, he defeated his father along with two generals fof the Royal Family alone. I'm sure he could hold his own against a couple of footsoldiers."
---

Aoi and his brothers attacked the guards, keeping themself hidden and putting on their clothing. They walked into the castle, and started searching for the quarters for the footsoldiers and nanman troops.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:39 am

She laughed and said, "He'll be fine. He's better than me at fighting and I'm rarely ever beaten."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:43 am

Alexa pointed out a beauiful white wedding dress and showed it to Rowina in amazement.

"Isn't i beauiful?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:45 am

Rowina blinked and nodded. "Yes. I'm not one for knowing this stuff, but I have to admit... great craftsmanship."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 am

Alexa pointed at a dresing room, and rrushed her over to it as she handed her the dress. However, her mind was on Aoi's father, Hanzo. When he disappeared, he didn't mention where he was going, which meant that something bad was soon going to happen to Aoi.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:51 am

She blushed when she tried on the dress. The neckline was low, something she wasn't used to and very tight around her chest. Stepping out of the dressing room, she saw Alexa's face and said, "Something is going to happen..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:55 am

Alexa simply gave her a confused look, and just started laughing. Then to avoid the topic, she scanned Rowina up and down examining her in the dress.

"How does it fit?"
---

Aoi and his brothers set up the bombs, and quickly ran from the castle. When they got a few miles away, they stripped out of the knights clothing, and the bombs went off. They were about to cheer, when their father appeared and knocked out both of Aoi's brothers. Aoi on the other hand stopped his fathers attack, and countered it by throwing him into a wall.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:56 am

Rowina sighed and took Alexa's hands in hers. "What is going to happen to Aoi? Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: