fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:59 am

Alexa laughed confusedly, and then shrugged her shoulders.

"What do you mean?"
--

Aoi and his father stood across from eachother, lookin into the others eyes full of hate. Aoi slowly leaned back on one leg, and put his hands out, motioning for his father to come at him.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:02 am

Rowina sighed and ran back into the dressing room, changing back into her clothes and armor. "Alexa, if you're not going to help me, please don't hold me back." She left the store, heading towards the royal castle. Maybe I can find Jak, she thought as she ran. He'll help me.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:06 am

Alexa grabbed her arm, and shook her head slowly in disappointment. Then, she finally decided to speak.

"There is a possibility Aoi and his father are fighting. But we can't go and interfere, i would disgrace them both, and you'd get hurt."
---

Aoi and his father fought fiercly, the metal of their blades clashing countless times.Aoi finally deided to stop joking around, and sent his ninjato flying right at his father he leaned back, ducking the blade, but when he leaned back, the blade of Aoi's clone went through his chest, completly killing him.

"Guhaha, GUAHAHAHA!!! Stay down you pitiful fool!"

Last edited by Aoi on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 am

"I don't care," she hissed. "Let go of me Alexa." She managed to pulled away and left the shop, glancing up and down the street.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:11 am

Alexa quickly grabbed her arm, and sent one of her clones to try and trip up Roina.

"I can't let you do this, he made me promise to keep you away from danger."

Aoi suddenly walked over to the two and stopped his mothers clone from tripping up Rowina. Then he set both his brothers down in a chair and looked at them both confused.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:44 pm

"Aoi!" she shouted, running over to him. Hugging him, she asked, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Aoi gave her an akward look and the chuckled slightly. Then we she hugged him, his eyes widened with surprise, but then he simply smiled warmly and hugged her back gently. Then he slowwly kissed her passionately, and looked her in the eye compassionately. Inside he felt ashamed of doing what hhe did behind her back, and then he remembered that character when he looked into her eyes. He looked away for a few seconds, trying to get Jak out of his mind, but finally turned back to her with a fake smile, trying to hold back his anger. He wanted to kill that man so badly, yet he held back his anger, and tried to turn it into happiness.

"I'm fine my love."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 am

She saw him look away and her eyes narrowed. "You're hiding something again," she said.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 am

He stopped pretending to be hapy when she found otu he was hiding his feelings. His face becae cold and emotionless, while his eyes seemed to be full of hatred and sorrow. He placed his hand on his forehead and slid his hair back, and sighed.

"It's nonthing, just something i've had on my mind for sometime now."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 am

She sighed and hugged him tightly. "You want to talk about it?" she asked, putting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:06 am

At first thought, he wanted to do more than talk about it, he wnted to perform some sort of deadly actiuon towards Jak, but then he stopped himself, and hugged her back gently. He kissed her forehead, and gently stroked her head, looking at his mother who seemed to try to wake up the boys.

"No, i.... i think i need to go for a walk."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:07 am

"Want me to come with you?" she asked, concerned about the sad look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:11 am

Aoi simply shook his head in reply, and walked off slowly. In his mind, he remembered the princess and how Jak tried to kill him for caring about her well being, but tried his best to force it out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:12 am

She sighed and gave him a quick kiss before going over to Alexa. "We'd better get these guys back to the house."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:15 am

Alexa simply nodded, and picked up the dress. Then she looked back to Rowina with concern in her eyes. She remembered how Aoi used to act when he was angry, and she definately knew how he acted when he was hating someone with every single strand of hatred in his body.

"Let's just find you a nice dress, hm? They'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:16 am

She shrugged and walked off with Alexa, glancing over her shoulder at Aoi, who was walking the other way.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:20 am

Alexa picked up the dress and scanned it again as she noticed Aoi walking the opposite way of them. She looked back at Rowina, and placed the dress up against her body.

"How did it fit?"
---

Aoi walked down the street, his eyes and face emotionless and blank. Hislight grey eyes seemed to capture sight of every person and tell their diffrences. He felt himself slowly rising in anger, but contained it for the greater good of everyone around him. Then he lowly opned one of his dark portals and walked into it disappearing from the market area.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 am

"Fine, I guess," she laughed, scratching her head. "I havn't worn a dress since I was probably five years old so I don't really know how they're supposed to fit."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 am

Alexa chuckled lightly like Aoi usually does, and then circled around her. She then walked over to the boys and slapped them both upside the head. They boh woke up holding their heads from where they were slapped by Alexa, but soon were at Rowina's heels.

"You know, i'm Aoi's older brother. He learned everything from me."
---

Aoi returned within a few minutes behind Rowina, his arms wrapped around her smiling gently. He then tilted his head slightly, owly closing his eyes as he smiled warmly at his older brother.

"Did i now?"

His brothers quickly sat back down in their seats, and pretended to be unconiou again. Aoi simply chuckled lightly, and kissed Rowina gently.

"You look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 am

She laughed and wrapped one of her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek. "Well you seem to be back to your old self now."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:45 am

Aoi chuckled a little, and kissed her back. He then sighed, and replied with a simple answer.

"Yea, just needed to blow somethings off, ou know pfocus my anger on something."

He then ha a flashback of him blowing up the entire forest near the valley and chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:46 am

"Good," she laughed, taking his hand. "Its always good to get rid of your anger in some way."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:51 am

He kissed her back passionately, sliing his tongue into her mouth and then laughed. In the back of his mind, he was saying, 'You have no idea.' He then said something that would definately surprise her.

"I met with a young girl named Airashii today, and guess who came to ruin our little talk? Jak."

He gave her a serious look, his eyes full of hate as he mentioned Jak's name.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 am

"Really?" she asked. "You really don't seem to like Jak at all. I'm just indebted to him for the job and payment." She kissed him back and laughed. "I hope this young girl doesn't come between us."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 am

Aoi let go of her and walked a few feet away from her, then spoke without turning back to her.

"I don't want you around him anymore. He is irrational and possibly my next target. And who knows, i might even settle my diffrences with Mina- I just might make him my next target, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: