fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:57 am

She sighed and hugged him, kissing him hard. "I havn't seen him since my last job. Don't worry. I'll steer clear of him." Smiling, she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:00 am

Aoi's expression did not change as he kept his face blank. Then he gently placed his hand on his rapier, as the flashbacks of him and Jak fighting because he thought Aoi had messed around with Airashii. He looked over to his mother, and then turned away, and walked back towards the house.

"I'll see you boh when i get home."

He picked up his brothers and walked into a shadow portal, disappearing.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 am

Rowina shook her head and walked back to Alexa. "Might as well do more shopping," she said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:05 am

[ize=9]Alexa nodded, and noticed a hair shop. Then she quickly grabbed Rowina's arms andpulled her into the shop. She was worried abot Aoi, but simply pushed him aide, knowing he wouldn't do anything stupid.[/size]
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:06 am

Rowina blinked when Alexa brought her into a hair salon. Looking around, she gulped a little, fingering a piece of her naturally blue hair.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:11 am

The hairstylest pulled her down into the chair and started to wash her hair. Alexa sat down next to her, and started to pat her on the shoulder for comfort.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:13 am

Rowina took a deep breath and tried to relax. The only people who had ever even touched her hair were her, Aoi, and Rowan, who had been dead for many years.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 am

Alexa watched as the lady was near finished with Rowina's hair, and then looked back at Rowina.

"What type of hairstyle do you want?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 am

Rowina blinked, a little confused by the question. Usually, she just took a knife to her hair and cut off a couple of inches. "Can you just trim it?" she asked, wringing her hands uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:20 am

Alexa nodded her head as he woman started to dry Rowina's hair with a owel. Then she took Rowina over to another chair and got some scissors, and only a few inches of her hair off, and then combed and brushed it a little. AWhen she was finished, she turned Rowina into the mirror to see what it looked like, but right at the door was Aoi.

"That is nice, but why don't i give it a try, if you don't mind my love?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:22 am

She blinked when Aoi walked in and glanced back at the woman who'd cut her hair. The woman shrugged and Rowina nodded. "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:26 am

Aoi placed the scissors back on the counter and pulled out a few chinesehair sticks to hold her hair up in a bun sort of how his used to be. Then he simply chuckled, and stopped there. He knew how to do hair, but it just wasn't good for a man to do something like this in public. It'd uin his image as he smled sweetly and pulled the chinese bun out of her hair. Then he stepped back and let the stylist do her job.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 am

Rowina rolled her eyes at him, smiling a little as the stylist started to braid her hair. She wound the long braid into a small bun to keep it out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:30 am

When the stylist finally finished, Aoi walked over o her, and kissed her gently. He then sat paid the lady kindly, and stood over at the door to wait for Alexa and Rowina, just watching Rowina.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 am

She stood and thanked the stylist, taking Aoi's hand as they walked back into the street. "How does it look?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:37 am

He smiled sweetly, and grabbed her hand as hey walked towards the carriage. He kissed her sweetly, and then replied with a lazy look at he sky as rain clouds began to form over the kingdom.

"Your beauty even mkes the heavens cry."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:39 am

She laughed and lightly kissed him. "Thanks," she said, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 am

He quickly opened the door as the two ladies stepped into the carriage, and quickly got in himself as the rain started to pour down. He looked at Rowina as he sat down next to her and kissed her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:43 am

She kissed him back, blushing a little because of Alexa's presence. She glanced over at the older woman, her cheeks turning pink.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:46 am

Alexa smiled gently as she looked at her back, and remembered her husband. She then bent over and whispered into Rowina's ear.

"He is ruly in love with you. He's never felt this way before, he is lucky to have you."

The carriage came to a stop, and Aoi stuck his umbrella outside and opened it up and stepped out underneath it. While Sato-san stood under his on umbrella, and helped out Alexa, Aoi reached out to help Rowina.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:48 am

She smiled and whispered back, "I think I'm the lucky one." As Aoi helped her out of the carriage, she grinned at him, hugging him tightly as they walked back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:50 am

Aoi hugged her back gently, feeling he didn't deserve her love. When they walked down the concrete that led to the frontdoor, he looked down and saw his reflection in a puddle. However, that refrection turned to Jak in seconds, and he fell back, gasping his eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:52 am

She felt him fall behind and rushed back to him. "Whats wrong?" she asked. "Another vision?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:55 am

Aoi looked back at the puddle, but this time he saw an even more horrifying face than Jak's. He saw the face of his nemisis from nearly seven years ago... Minamoto Yoshitsune. If he saw Minamoto's face, then he knew danger was not far. He quickly stood up, and ran in the house with Rowina and shut the door behind him and locked it.

"Sato-san, he has returned."

ato's eyes widened as he tried to get Alexa and the boys into the kitchen. Aoi kissed Rowina gently, and then ushered her into the kitchen aswell.

"I need to speak with Sato-san alone for a while. I'll be in shortly."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:56 am

Giving him a concerned look, she went into the kitchen with Alexa and his brothers. "Who is 'he'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: