fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:59 am

Alexa shrugged, shaking her head. As did the younger brother, however, the older of the two simply stood there in a trance.

"Him.... he can't be back. We'll all die."

Alexa hurried in shushed him. She slapped him back into reality.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:01 am

Rowina cocked her head to the side and sat on the counter, crossing her legs in front of her. "Who is this guy that every seems to be afraid of?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:02 am

Alexa shrugged, still shaking her head. The older brother just sat down, and started praying, while he younger brother jus stood there and pretended he heard nonthing about the man.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 am

Rowina sighed and said, "You guys deffinetly all share one trait. You really like to hide things." Shaking her head, she grabbed a book that was lying on the counter and leaned against a wall, starting to read.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 am

After a few minutes of silence, Aoi finally walked inside like nonthing was wrong. He simply poured himelf a cup of sake, and sipped it lightly. His eyes seemed to glow wth anger as he pretended nonthing hppened, untill Sato-san walked in.

"Everyone pack your bags and pu them at the front door. We'll be leaving the town tommorow."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:10 am

Rowina glanced at Aoi and asked, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:15 am

He sipped his sake lightly, and waited a few minutes before answering Rowina's question. Then h walked up behind her and gently wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her cheek gently.

"You and the others will be staying at my private home near the woods far away from here. Sato-san and i will be going to the castle to warn the king before we come and meet up with you all."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:20 am

She sighed and patted his hands. "Alright. I just have to go get my pack and cloak." She headed upstairs to grab the deer skin cloak that she usually wore and the matching deerskin pack.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:25 am

Sato-san gave Aoi a confused look and walked over to Aoi. He then whispered into Aoi's ear.

"How does she feel about you fighting Minamoto?"

Aoi shook his head, and drunki the rest of hs sake.

"I didn't tell her."

He then walked out of the room, and wen into the room that he always kept locked. He shifted through the keys, and opened the door slightly, and slid in and shut the door behind him so none could see inside.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:28 am

She set her small pack by the front door and remembered the box in her pocket. Glancing around to make sure no one was near, she took it out and sighed sadly, running her fingers over the band.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 am

Aoi stood in a room full of swords, and here in the center of all the swords with a dragon logo on the ottom of the blade was a golden sword. He bowed before the sword, and started to take off his clothes, and started to put on his armor and ninja clothing. Then when he put his mask on, he picked up the golden blade, and slowly slid it into a dark blue heath that matched his armor. He picked up his chained kusangari, and placed it on his otherside, and walked out of the room to the front door, his eyes emotionless, and face hidden.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 am

Hearing someone coming, she put the ring away, hiding the box in her pocket and quickly left the room, heading back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:37 am

Aoi slowly alked into the front room, and opened the front door hoping oone was going to see him. When he opened the door, rain blew into the house and the strong winds attled his blades. A loud crach of thunder and lightning could be heard a mile away, and he stepped outside. He could feel Minamoto's army getting closer, and looked into the sky.

"Rowina, forgive me."[

He slowly closed his eyes knowing that there was a possibility that he could die in this batle and cursed beneath his breath.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 am

She walked back into the kitchen and filled up a glass of water, drinking it slowly. 'He's probably gonna end up fighting' one part of her mind said. 'He'll come back.. he promised.' The two sides of her mind kept fighting as she calmly drank her water.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 am

Aoi opened his eyes slowly to the shaking of the ground, and before he could even disappear, he started to cough up blood. He fell to his knees holding his chest, and looked at he puddle on the ground that was stained with hi blood. Then, without warning, images of Rowina flashed through his mind. His determination to keep her safe forced hm to strugle back to his feet, as he tried to walk, but passed out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:44 am

Rowina felt dread spread through her body and she quickly ran to the front door, hoping to find Aoi. When she flung it open, she almost screamed and ran to him, grabbing him and carrying him back. "Sato-san!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:47 am

Sato ran out behind her, and saw Aoi laying in his own puddle of blood. He quickly lifted up Aoi, and carried him back into his room, and laid him down. He set a bottle of a lear liquid on the dresser next to the bed, and grabbed Rowina's arms to pul her out of the room.

"We'll give him his medicine when he wake up."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 am

She glanced over at shoulder at Aoi, but followed Sato-san.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:13 am

When Aoi woke up, he was in his room back in his original clothing, in the bed. He sat up dazily, and looked around the room confused.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:14 am

Rowina sat outside his door, waiting for him to wake up. She'd dozed off, her mind lost in her dream world.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:17 am

Aoi got up, and walked out of his room to find Rowina on the floor. He picked her up, and placed her next to where he was laying down, and kised her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 am

She felt someone kiss her forehead and her eyes fluttered open, seeing Aoi. "You're awake."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 am

He laughed, emberassed, and blushed a little. Then he placed his hand on her forehead, a stroked her hair gently. His yes seemed to glow with concern a the sametime.

"You caught a fever somehow, just rest while i get you some medicine."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:24 am

"You shouldn't be getting up and walking around," she said, grabbing the bottle of liquid beside the bed. "Sato-san set this here. He said we'd give you medicine when you woke up."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:26 am

Aoi placed the medicine back down and laughed gently.

"I'll be fine for a while, you just rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: