fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 am

Aoi stood up and slid the blade in a blood red sheath embroided in golden dragon designs. He plced it on the ground, and turrned around to see Rowina at the door.

"What are you doing back in here?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:22 am

She held up the key and said, "Sato-san."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:24 am

Aoi quickly put on his shirt to hide his wounds, and took the key from her hands. He threw them on a table, and then walked owards the door.

"I shall deal with him later, but these herbs will start bewing in a moment, and i don't need you to start seeing things again."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:25 am

She narrowed her eyes and stood her ground, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why are you hiding things from me, Aoi?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:27 am

Aoi buttoned up his shirt and smiled kindly. He then turned to her and chuckled slightly.

"I'm hiding nonthinng from ou, i just told you i was mixing herbs, that is all."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:28 am

"Then why is there blood on the table and why are you cut and bleeding?" she asked, her face calm.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:32 am

Aoi shrugged and strolled over to the table before giving her a curious look.

"What blood?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:33 am

She rolled her eyes and said, "This act is not going to help you. You know what I am talking about."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 am

Aoi opened his shirt revealing his chest and body, and revealed no sigs of harm on his body.

"What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:40 am

She narrowed her eyes more and hissed, "Your arm. Show me your arm."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:42 am

Aoi smiled warmly before lazily sighing and revealing his arm. It was normal, no cuts, no blood, no wounds, just a simple arm. He then leapt down from the table and walked towards Rowina and wrapped his arms around her gntly.

"The toxins are confuing you, just go and rest."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:44 am

She shook her head and blinked, walking over to the table. She still saw some blood there and reached down, running her through the blood. "I am not hilucenating."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 am

Aoi walked over behind her and rubbed one finger through the crimson fluid before putting it before her mouth.

"It is red wine, i spilled it everywhere. Taste."

Aoi smiled warmly and chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:49 am

She noticed it was wine, but looked around for a glass, not finding one. This is just too weird, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:52 am

He quickly ushered her to leave the room, not wanting her to get anymore involved then she already was.

"See? So why don't you go and rest, i need to finish these herbs."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:54 am

She gave him a quick glance and asked, "What are the herbs for exactly? And don't lie to me."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:58 am

Aoi thought this over carefully before answering, and gave her an answer which was hard to crerate.

"It's meant to heal but damage an opponent at the sametime."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:00 am

"Uh-huh... That makes very little sense to me." She was suspicious of what he was doing, locked in this room. She wished that he would open up to her, as she did to him.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 am

[siz=9]Aoi scrtched the back of his head before sitting down and looking at her. He felt the blood trickle down his chest underneath his shirt, luckily it wa unnoticable since his shirt was back on.

"It is meant to heal wounds, but drive them insane at the sametime. So i won't have to kill them."[/size]
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:07 am

She sighed a little, leaning back against the wall. Suddenly, a feeling of nausea overtook her and she ran out of the room, her hand over her mouth. Running into the bathroom, she threw up in the sink, her whole body shivering. "Shit," she muttered, resting her head on the faucet.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 am

Aoi got up and tried to walk but suddenly his heat started to race and he coughed up blood. He fell to his knees as he gripped his chest slightly, and started breathing heavily.

"I was too late."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:12 am

Taking a deep breath, she stood up straight and turned on the faucet, splashing her face with water. The feeling came back and she threw up again, her knees buckling as she fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:14 am

Aoi struggled back to his feet, and staggered out of the room, his wounds bleeding once again. But luckily his bandages were absorbing he blood. He walked into the bathroom behind Rowia, and wrapped his arms around her, singing gently.

"It'll be ok, i promise."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:16 am

She nodded slowly as she kissed his neck before throwing up again on the floor. A shiver ran up her body as she leaned back against him. "Damn, carrying a child is not going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:19 am

He gently rubbed her stomach, and smiled warmly. His sight became blurry, but he quickly fought against his injuries and continued to hug her tightly.

"You'll get through this, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: