fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:20 am

She laughed, her whole body numb from the puking. Laying her hand on top of his, she smiled and said, "As long as I don't throw up like this every day, I think I will live."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:25 am

Aoi chuckled slightly and then kissed her on the cheek gently. He lifted her up off of her feet, and carried her upstairs to the bedroom where he laid her down on their bed gently andplaced a cold cup of water next to it. He kissed her on the forehead and then walked out of the room, before leaning up against the wall and sliding down it, holding his chest tightly.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:27 am

She wanted to fall asleep, but she could tell that something was hurting him. Getting up, she took a sip of water and walked out into the hall, sitting beside him. "What hurts?" she asked, taking his hand to kiss the palm.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:29 am

Aoi quickly shook his head, and sighed heaily. He gently stroked her left cheek, and lookedher in the eyes with a face full of sorrow.

"It's just a small problem, you should get some rest. I'll be fine, i just need some fresh air."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:30 am

"Holding your chest indicates more than a small problem," she said, kissing his palm. "Please open up to me, Aoi. You have to tell someone about these things."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 am

[siz=9]Aoi felt his heart ache with sadness and sorrow along with heavy pain before looking out the window at the rainy sky. He smiled slightly, and whispered something.

"True beauty."

He then passed out and fell to the ground.[/size]
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:36 am

She dragged him into their room and managed to get him up on the bed, panting a little. She felt very weak and tired, but she went to find Sato-san, her face covered in sweat.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:40 am

Sato saw Rowina, and carried her upstairs and placed her in the bed next to Aoi. He placed a wet rag on her forehead and then walked out of the room.

"Why? Why does she love me? Your just toying with her you bastard, just let her be and kill me."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:42 am

Rowina's eyes fluttered closed, but she reached over and gently took Aoi's hand as she drifted into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:47 am

Aoi opened his eyes quickly, looking around the room trying to figure out what had happened. He sat up and got off the bed before pushing his hair from out front of his face. He walked towards the window and looked back at Rowina before leaping out the window and landing in the puddle on the ground. The rain poured down on him heavily as he looked into the bdarkness of the night, and walked over to a tree, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:49 am

Rowina dreamed of a pleasant day, walking through a field of tall grasses. She glanced down and smiled when she saw her daughter walking next to her.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:52 am

Aoi sat down and looked at the sky as he saw Rowina's face along with a young beautiful child. He smiled warmly before punching the ground. Thethought of his child angered him. He could not bring tem both happiness. He walked into the house and snuck into the kitchen and began writing a note on the counter.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:55 am

Suddenly, a dark cloud was cast over them and her daughter was ripped away from her, taken away by soldiers clad in black. Falling to her knees, she screamed, "XIAO!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:01 am

Aoi wrote quikly before walking out of the house with his blades on his side. He then took off running towards the road that led to the othersiders land. Sato had walked into the room when he noticed the note and read it aloud.

"Dear Rowina, i must leave to avoid causing you anymore pain. I leave evything i have to you, and Sato will help youto raise our child. I want him to be the adoptive father, cause he can show her true happiness. Love, Aoi..... that fool."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:04 am

Her eyes snapped open and she sat up, a feeling of dread settling over her. Shaking her head, she walked to the window and threw it open, taking a deep breath. A group of mercenaries were walking on the road below and one glanced up at her, nodding a hello. Then he stopped and they stared at each other, eyes widening. They had the same eyes, the same firm mouth. Oh my God, she thought, gripping the window sill tightly. My birth dad...
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 am

Sato burst through the door and saw that Aoi was not there. He ripped open a dresser to find all of AOi's clothes still there, then his eyes widened.

"It's over, he'll die."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 am

Quickly turning around, she asked, "What are you talking about?"

Below in the street, the man had turned away, but still stood there, his hand clenching. "Damn it, she found me," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:11 am

Sato fell to his knees as he cursed beneath his breath. He ightened his fist, and punched a hole into the wall.

"He's gone."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:13 am

"Aoi is gone!" she shouted, kneeling down beside Sato-san. "When did he leave?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 am

Sato shrugged his shoulders before finally answering.

"I suppose he left last night, while we were asleep."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:17 am

"Damn it," she spat, running through the house and into the street. What is that bastard thinking? she asked as she looked up and down the street. Suddenly, someone grabbed her arm and the whole world went black. "I told your mother to keep you away from me," a voice hissed in her ear as she fell and hit the ground hard.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:21 am

Suddenly Aoi appeared behind the man, his blade to his neck. He bore a serious expression on his face as he slowly plaed the steel blade up the man's neck.

"And i told her that i'd kill ou if i ever found you, now let her go."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:23 am

Rowina shook her head, trying to regain her sight. When she heard Aoi's voice, she relaxed a little but said, "Don't Aoi. He's my dad."

The man looked at Aoi and hissed, "And who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:25 am

Aoi kept his blade o the man's neck, and quickly brought i down to his arm, hoping to leave a large gash right on his bicep. The blade was diffrent from all his others, and was able to tear right through his muscle and paralyze the man within seconds.

"I am her husband, and your worst nightmare you filthy dog."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:27 am

The man gave him the same cold look at Rowina had given them when they'd first met. "So my daughter is married now?" He glanced down at her and then at the blade in Aoi's hand.

Rowina nodded and managed to stand, though she couldn't see yet. "I thought you left us, Aoi."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: