fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:29 am

Aoi walked over to hr and quickly hugged her. He kissed her gently, and shook his head. He had wanted to leave, but couldn't bear the thought of losing Rowina.

"Never, i love you and our child too much."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:31 am

Rowina felt like crying, but knew that she couldn't in front of the man who had helped to create her. She hugged Aoi back, a warm feeling spreading in her chest.

"A child?" the man hissed, her eyes narrowing. "A CHILD!?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:34 am

Aoi looked back at the horrible man, and felt his anger increase. He wanted to slash though the man's body badly, but resisted the temptation and returned to hugging his beloved.

"You will hve nonthing to do with her lie nor our childs. If i ever see you come within a mile of her, i'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:35 am

He gritted his teeth and hissed, "I will not let such a child exist."

Rowina shivered a little at his words, but fought back. "Why not?"

"Because you weren't even SUPPOSED to exist in the FIRST PLACE!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:39 am

Aoi's eyes became blood red, and he charged at the man and sit a kick strong enough to break someones back if he made contact, toward the man's stomach. At the sametime, three clones all brought their swords down onto the man.

"You foul beast!!"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 pm

He jumped back, his eyes narrow as he glared at Aoi, then Rowina.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:33 pm

The clones gave him no time to recouparate after dodging as they attacked him again within a split second, sending a barrage of slashes at the man. The true Aoi just stood there, his blade and body being engulfed in a black and purple aura.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 pm

He took several slashes, but managed to block any ones that could damage him a lot.

Rowina sighed and said, "Just stay out of my life like you did for the rest of it."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Suddenly Aoi reacted and moved fast enough to get there before a ripple of wind could be felt. At that sametime, he had moved fast enough to make it seem as if he was never there.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Her dad just glared and pointed his sword at her. "You shouldn't have ever existed. I told your mother to keep you away from me."

Rolling her eyes, Rowina hissed, "As if you helped with that. Your stupid blood almost killed me because I had the same fighting spirit. I was nearly killed by the boys of our town cause of it. You should have been there for me, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Aoi quickly stood infront of Rowina, and gave the man a look that could only be created by a demon.

[color=green]"Your mother was a whore."[/olor]

He turned around and stuck his middle finger up at the man and stated to walk back towards Rowina slowly.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:50 pm

The man laughed and said, "Well, shouldn't you be saying that to Rowina, the daughter of my whore girlfriend who has three other children from three other men?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Aoi stopped dead in his tracks, and placed his hand down. Then he tighteed the grip on his katana before looking back at the man, and gave him a cold look with his red sleaming eyes. His voice was full of evil and displeasure as he spoke.

"You lie."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm

The man laughed and sent a sideways glance at Rowina. "What, you havn't told him about your mother, brothers, and sister? Your whore mother?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Aoi couldn't hold back any longer. He lunged back out at the man, swinging his blae furiously, aiming for nonthing but his vital organs.

"I'll kill you!!"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Laughing, he blocked Aoi's attacks and danced back. "Come on Rowina. Tell him, tell him. What about Masak, Heri, and Frida?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:04 pm

[size=9Aoi's eyes slendered as he sent one final death blow to the man. Then he spoke, his voice should have set the man in an illusion of being inside a shredder, his body parts being hacked away every second.

"I'll show you how a whore feels."[/size]
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Rowina took Aoi's arm and hissed, "Leave the bastard be. As long as he leaves us alone, it'll be fine." She sent the man one last glare and asked, "What is your name?"

The man laughed and turned away, hissing, "Xavier."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Before Aoi could place he illusion on the man, Rowina stopped him. In anger, he would have pushed her away, but he calmed down knowing she was carrying their child. He gae the man a dirty look before chuckling slightly, and then giving the man a devious smirk.

"Xavier, i beat you already, it's me, Marluxia, your worst nightmare."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Xavier sent him a wicked smile and nodded to Rowina, walking away.

Sighing, Rowina hissed, "Why did that man have to show up now?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Aoi pulled away from Rowina, but when he stepped forward, he started to cough up blood. He fell to his knees, weakened from his sickness, and struggled back to his fet.

"That bastard. I'll kill him next time."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Helping him up she said, "We need to have Sato-san look at you." She led him back into the house, not daring to glance back at the road.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Despite his sickness, Aoi struggled to go back outside. He ell to the ground and covered his mouth wih his handcloth quickly couhing blood onto it.

"No, i'm going to kill that bastard."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 pm

"He's already gone Aoi," she said, pulling him up. Stroking his back softly, she led him inside.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Aoi cursed beneath his breath as owina helped him inside. He was pathetic, weak, and irrational. Then he looked at Rowina, remembering everything that man said. He slowly placed his katana infron of her, and spoke underneath his covered mouth.

"Take your anger out on me, i should have just killed him instead of wasting your time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: