fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Aoi chuckled slightly and then passed out befor he could say anything. Sato sighed in rlief as he picked Aoi up.

"He passed out, which means his wound she be healing and the bleeding has stopped. He'll live."

Sato carried him upstairs and paced him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Breathing a sigh of relief, she sat back on her heels and took deep breaths, trying to calm her nerves, which were still in hyper drive.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 pm

When Aoi awoke from his rest, he looked around the room and noticed that he had been patched up. He looked at the morning sky, and cursed at the heavens.

"What did i do to make you want to tortue me so badly?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Rowina had fallen sleep in a chair in the corner of the room. Her hair was a mess, her clothes wrinkled badly, but she slept soundly and peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Aoi got up, and walked over to Rowina. He lifted her up and lid her down on the bed and kissed her forehead gently.

"She's been through alot because of me. I don't understand why she loves me."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Moaning a little in her sleep, she rolled onto her side. The ring on her finger shone a little in the light. She'd forgotten to take it off the night before.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Aoi looked at the ring and remembered his promise he made to her. Then he gently closed his eyes and breathed in deeply.

"I will stop my foolishness, i swear on my life, Rowina."

Aoi laid down beside her, and drifted back off o sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Her dreams were pleasant, free of any black despair or hidden shadows.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:26 am

Aoi opened his eyes from his long rest, and squinted at the sunlight that bathed his body. He sat up streching and looked down at the townspeopel who all seemed to be care free and happy.

"My first good day in a long time."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:25 am

Mumbling something in her sleep, Rowina buried her face in her pillow, still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:28 am

Using this as his best chance, Aoi undid his hair and walked into he bathroom, gently closing the door behind him. He was in there for a good fifteen to twenty minutes before walking out looking like an entirely knew perso. He had changed his hair, clothing, and put in his contacts. He had become an all new person.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:30 am

Rowina's eyes slowly opened, but she wasn't quite ready to wake up. Moaning, she got up and walked over to the window, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:35 am

Aoi walked up behind her, his hair now a light mix of what seemed to be brown and tinted pink (like avi), and wrapped his arms around her. His long black jacket covered up his entire body, and his black gloves hid his hands. He kissed her gently on the cheek before speaking.

"Good morning my love."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:38 am

Stretching, she yawned, "Morning Aoi. How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:40 am

Aoi chuckled slightly before answering he.

"Perfect, and you?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:40 am

"Good," she yawned again, turning to him. She blinked when she saw the change in his appearance and played with a piece of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:43 am

Aoi chuckled slightly before kissing her again, and rubbing her stomach.

"I'll go and make dinner, you get freshened up. Today is a big day."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:44 am

"And why is that?" she asked, kissing him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:45 am

Aoi returned her light kiss with a gentle one of his own, and then spoke, his voice no longer cold and emoionless, but gentle and warm.

"Today is the day that we have the weddin."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:47 am

"Oh really now?" she laughed, kissing him lightly again. "I guess I'll go take a shower then."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:49 am

Aoi's gentle, crystal blue eyes twinkl;ed a little as he chuckled and walked out of the room and down the steps. Sato stood in the kitchen preparing breakfeast and Aoi walked over and started helping him.

"She's turned me back into the old Aoi. Or shall i go by my birth given name? Marluxia."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:52 am

Turning on the shower full blast, she stepped into it, letting the water soak her hair and run down her body. Sighing softly, she started to wash her hair, excitement flooding through her.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:54 am

After Sato and Marly finished breakfeast, they placed the plates on the table and sat down. However, Marluxia pulled off his cloak, revealing a black suit, and leaned back, awaiting Rowina.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:57 am

Drying herself off, she found the wedding dress laying on a chair in the corner of the bathroom. Smiling, she got dressed and put up her blue hair. Heading downstairs, she took a deep breath, steadying herself.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:59 am

When Marluxia heard her coming down the steps, he smiled warmly, and walked over to her. He took her hand gently, and kissed her passionately, his tongue sliding against her.

"You look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: