fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Sighing, she took the kantana and placed it on the nearest table, kissing him lightly. "I don't want you to be like him," she whispered, resting her forehead on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Aoi felt his struggle to breath, and decided to give his heart a break. He sat down on the couch, Rowina ontop of him, and just became disgusted with himself. He reached over and picked up a cup of sake, and poured some for himself.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:53 pm

She hugged him close as she sat in his lap. "I don't want you to leave us and kill unnessesarily...." She paused and said, "I don't want you to think of me as a whore like my mom."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Aoi drunk his sake slowly untill he heard her speak such words. He placed the sake down and hugged her tightly.

"I would never do that to you my love. I'm sorry, i shouldn't of upset ou."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:01 pm

She just nodded and hugged him, sighing softly. "I want us to be really happy. I saw what life did to my mom and I don't want to be like that."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Aoi felt his heartbreak as he hugged her tightly, gently stroking her hair. He then slendered his eyes, and laid down, bringing her down with him.

"We will be happy, even if i have to kill the gods themselves."

He kissed her passionately, gently stroking he back.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:06 pm

She kissed back, a warm feeling spreading through her chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Aoi kissed her back passionately, and wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands as soft as a flower petal.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Slipping her tounge into his mouth, she rubbed it against his, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Aoi kisse her back, deepning their kiss by slowly massaging her tongue with his and gently wrestling his ongue wih hers. Sato suddenly walked in, but stepped back out when he saw the two.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm

She didn't even hear Sato-san. She was too focused on Aoi and his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Aoi kissed her deeply, paying Sato no mind as he continued to kiss Rowina. He could feel his heart racing, he had never been so happy in his life, and the fact that one woman did this to him amazed him even more.

[color=green}"I will make you into a queen. We will rule ll of this kingdom one day, just you wait."[/color]
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:26 pm

"I don't care about that," she whispered, kissing him hard and passionatly. "All I care about is that I get to stay with you."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Aoi kissed her back, his tongue wrestling hers as they kissed deeply, not caing about the rest of the world. When he gently closed his eyes, he saw himelf fighting himself. And on the floor was Rowina who was crying and calling him a bastard. Aoi pulled away from the kiss and looked at the floor sadly, lendering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Becoming concerned when he stopped, she brushed some of his hair out of his face and kissed his cheek. "What is wrong? Another vision?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Aoi simply shook his head, and sat up and looked at Rowina, the word bastard ringin in his head. He then felt disgusted with himself, and just wanted to de.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Framing his face with her hands, she could see the sad look in his eye and kissed him lightly. "Forget it," she whispered, brushing her lips against his. "Forget it."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Aoi wanted to forget it badly, but he images just ran through his head like another curse had been placed on him. He cursed beneath his breath and placed his head on the pillow looking at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:41 pm

"Its okay," she whispered, hugging him. "Its not your fault."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Aoi felt a tear fall out of the corner of his left eye, and he hugged her gently.

"Maybe i'm just not fit to be a father."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Her head shot up and her eyes narrowed. "Not this again," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Aoi's eyes slendered as he looked back at her.

"Yes this again. Her life needs to ome before mine, and as long as im around, she'll be in constant danger."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Sighing, she asked, "Do you really think she would care? She would probably rather have her dad than be safe. I know how that feels, Aoi... and having no father leaves a big hole in a girl's life."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Aoi thought it over for a moment before coming up with one last solution.

"Sato, he'd make the perfect farther for her. And he'd love her just as much as i would, plus she'd be safe."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Shaking her head, she said, "I don't think you quite get it. Even with a replacement, children want to know who they are, who their biological parents are. Its a system built into all of us, the need to know where we came from."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: