fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:58 pm

He shrugged and then tried to explain.

"She is a mix bteen me and my ex Aqua. Bo=ut we didn't neccssarily do it, but i wouldn't know because our time togther was erased from my memor."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Rowina still didn't quite know what to say. She felt foolish for feeling the way she did. "I... guess I should appologize then," she said, rubbing the back of her head. "I was... jumping to conclusions.."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 pm

He simply shook his head, and sat against a tree and sighed heavily. He started to ban his head up against the tree gently, trying to think of something.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:05 pm

She pulled him gently away from the tree, hugging him from behind. Burying her face in his back, she whispered, "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Marluxia shook his head, and unwrapped her arms fom him, aad stepped two steps away.

"You did nonthing wrong, i'm just feeling a little sik, that's all. If anyone asks, i left to get some more wine."

Marluxia walked over towards the forested area, nd leaned against a tree, thinking about his life.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:09 pm

She watched him sadly, sighing a little. Shaking her head, she walked back towards Frida, knowing that leaving him alone was probably not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Marluxia sighd slightly before flashbacks of hi life flashed though his mind. He heard a faint voice, and looked around to see Xion. Xion walked over to him, and asked what was wrong, but he gave her no reply. She hugged him tightly, and he simply hugged her back, ignoing everything else.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Rowina walked up to Frida and whispered in her ear, "I'm sure Mother will be fine now. Let her sleep and don't let anyone into her room, not even a doctor or nurse."

Frida gave her a strange look but nodded. "I'll be along later to say hello," Rowina added.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Marluxia simply walked back to the wdding, his sad face still on, and sighed when he looked at Rowina.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:17 pm

She felt him looking at her and she waves goodbye to her siblings. Turning to him, she blinked, her eyes questioning.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:18 pm

He made no remarks and no sudden movements. Marluxia just stood there with a cold look on his face.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:20 pm

For the first time, a small shiver of fear ran through her, but she pushed it aside, walking over to him. Taking his hand, she asked, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Marluxia made no comment, and simply walked off without her, heading back to the Organization. Darkness surrounded his body, and his black jacket appeared on his body, and the hood covered his head. He said nonthing still, everyone staring at him akardly. Larxene walked over to Rowina, and gave her a confused look.

"What did you odo to him?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:25 pm

"I'm not sure," she said sadly. Nausea rose in her throat again, but she forced it down, taking her leave to go throw up.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Marluxia then noticed as a few people tried to talk to him, but he moved far away from them, untill he was by a lake. He sat down, and then started to curse at himself.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:28 pm

When she came back, a few of the guests were leaving and she saw them off, trying to hide her sadness.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 pm

While Marluxia sat, he heard small whispers around him again, and suddenly, a small pure black creature appeared behind him, and moved in closer, aiming to kill him with its claws and fangs. He pai it no mind, and just sat there, doing nonthing.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:32 pm

She went off in search of him, finding him at the lake. She was about to say something when she noticed the creature behind him. Slowly, it turned toward her, but she just stared back, showing no fear.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:33 pm

The creature's big yellow eyes locked onto her, but suddenly, some gray monster leaped out of the ground and killed it. Then it sunk back into the ground, disappearing.

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:34 pm

She shook her head to clear it and asked, "What did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Marluxia turned his head back to the lake, and rested it on his arms giving hr no reply. He closed his eyes gently as a single tear rolled down his left eye.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:37 pm

She knelt down beside him, staring out over the water. "Is it cause I didn't believe you?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Right when she came near him, the grey monsters quickly surrounded him and blocked her off from him.

"Just go ahead and hate me. Hate me like everyone else, i don't need you or anyone, i'll survive on my own."

He felt tears streaming down his cheeks. He didn't want her to leave, but he knew she hated him.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:41 pm

"Hate you?" she asked, confused. "Why would I hate you?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Darkness began to surround his body, and he could feel himself being consumed by hatred.

"You thought i was a lier, cheater, a scumbag. I know you did."

The darkness surrounded him furiously, slowly eating away at his soul, turning him back into the dark figure he once was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next