fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:43 am

Xion walked over to Rowina, and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the door.

"Comfort him."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:45 am

Rowina blinked and said, "I don't think he wants me to."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 am

Xion sighed, and shook her head.

"Do you love him or not?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:48 am

She nodded and said, "I do, but..." She pulled her hand away from Xion. "I don't think I can comfort him. In this situation..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 am

Xion sighed sadly and sat up against the wall. She slowly slid down it to the ground, and hid her mouth in her arms.

"If you loved him, then you'd go and comfort him. He loves you, and you love him back, you are the only person that can help him."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 am

She sighed softly and shook off her sad look, burying it deep in her stomach for when she was alone. "I'll try, but I don't think it will work." Opening the door, she silently walked into the room and closed it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:54 am

Marluxia made no movements, and did not look at her when she came in. He simply stared at the night sky, his eyes locked onto the moon.

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:57 am

She didn't respond. All she did was walk over to him and wrap one arm around his waist from behind, the other massaging his back softly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:59 am

Marluxia gave her a warm smile and turned around towards her and kissed her passionatly.

"I won't ruin this, o for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:01 am

"Don't worry about me," she whispered, hugging him. "You're feeling sad, which you have the right to."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:03 am

Marluxia shook his head, and whispered into her ear.

"I'm living in the past and dragging you with me. But no more."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 am

"Once in a while you have to think about the past to move forward," she said, framing his face with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:08 am

Marluxia smiled warmly and kissed her gently, and pulled her into him, deepning the kiss. Sakura petals began to rain down in the room they were in, disappearing as they touched the floor, raining down upon the two as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:09 am

She kissed back, her arms around his waist now. "I love you... and I don't want you to feel hurt."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:11 am

As long as your by my side i'll never be hurt."

He kissed her gently, smiling devilishly into the kiss. Ad then chuckled evily, his laughter echoing through the house.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:12 am

"What are you laughing about?" she asked, giving him a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:14 am

He shook his head, and pulled her out of the room. Xion quickly stood up and hugged him tightly, and he hugged her back with hi free arm.

"Xion, how about living with us?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 am

She rolled her eyes and followed him, glad to see him happy again. "You should Xion," she said, moving a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:17 am

Xion thought it over for a moment, and nodded her head. She smiled warmly, and continued to hug Marluxia tightly.

"Why don't we head home and get some rest?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:19 am

Rowina nodded in agreement, feeling the toll of the day starting to take its affect on her now weaker body.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:21 am

Marluxia opened a dark portal, and walked both of the girls through them, returning back to their home. He kissed Rowina gently, and then kissed Xion on her forehead.

"You go ahead to bed hun, i'll show Xion her room."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:24 am

She nodded and headed towards their room, walking into the bathroom to change. Taking off the dress, she looked at herself in the mirror, skimming her hand over her stomach. I'll look a lot different soon, she thought as she let her hair down and combed it.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:27 am

Marluxia led Xion to her room, and showed her around the house and where everything was.

"Don't you miss mother."

Marluxia gave her a sympathetic smile, and nodded his head slightly. His crystal blue eyes sparkled in the light as he remembered the life he had with Aqua and Xion.

"Yea, i do."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:28 am

Rowina sighed softly as she combed out the kinks in her hair. Sitting on the bed, she looked up at the moon and smiled, enjoying its soft light.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:32 am

Xion hugged him and went into her room, shutting the door behind her. Marluxia walked up the steps, taking off his jacket and suit, and putting on his normal suits he had from when he wa 'Aoi'.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next