fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:11 pm

"You sure about that?" she laughed. "Teenage girls with a history of bitchiness..." She shook her head. "Not pretty."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:13 pm

He laughed a little, and then nodded.

"I don't want her to suffer what i had to suffer. I was alone, full of hatred and sorrow, and worst of all.... i was a monster."

Aoi turned away from Rowina ad looked out at the window as he remembered he screams of the innocents he'd kill just for a quick buck.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:14 pm

She sighed and turned around hugging him. She rubbed her belly and said, "I'll make sure she doesn't have either of our attitudes."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:16 pm

He smiled, but inside that didn't help him at all. He then just sat up on the edge of the bed and tried to ge rid of his diturbing thouhts.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Sighing, she lay on her back, staring up at him. "No matter what you did, you don't need to worry about it anymore. I'm here." She hugged his waist and rubbed her head against him to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Aoi simply smiled and pretended to push it off his shoulders. He stood up and started to dress himself again.

"the others are still downstairs, we should go let them know i'm alright.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:22 pm

She glanced at the clock. "Sato-san is probably still up. Your brothers... some how I have a feeling they're still up."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Aoi slipped his dress shirt onto Rowina, and kissed her on the cheek before walking out the door with just his pants and shoes on.

"i bet they are all awake."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 pm

"You want me to go out with this?" she asked, laughing a little. "I think your brothers would have heart attacks."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 pm

He laughed a little, and then tilted his head back to look at her.

"That is two less idiots for me to train."

He then walked down the steps into the kitchen where everyone, besides Sato, started to gasp.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 pm

She followed him in, blushing a little as she walked over to the cabinet and poured herself a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Aoi's older brother's nose started to bleed and he fainted. Aoi stomped on his head, and then kicked him into the wall. He had a serious look on his face when he slowly picked up his rapier. His younger brother saw this coming, which is why he had his eyes closed laughing.

"You know what happens when you disrespect me in my house."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:37 pm

She sighed and said, "Come on Aoi. Don't hurt your brothers too much." She remembered when she would fight with her brothers and remembered their shame when she beat them.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Alexa walked over to owina, and grabbed both her arms and nodded her head.

"When another ninja insults the other in their home, it is intentional. Thus the two are supposed to fight to the death. And now Aoi plans on killing his older brother."

Aoi slowly slid his rapier out of is sheath, and placed it to his brothers neck who simply spat at him.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:44 pm

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Guys, seriously. Calm down and don't kill each other. Killing over disrespect is not something you even want to try. Its awful." Her mind flashed back to a job she'd done years ago, which had ended horribly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Aoi slowly pulled his sword back and turned away when his brother screamed something that turned him into a demon.

"Your just one of them. You killed your own sister you-"

Aoi's bvlade was already through his head before he could finish speaking. His eye were red with anger, and his body was shaking, ready to expode. He pulled his lade out and started to punch in his face meaning to destroy his entire body.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:50 pm

"AOI!" she screamed, glaring at him. "Stop it. Family matters shouldn't be solved like this."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Alexa simply held Rowina back, keeping her at a safe distance before a tear broke from her eye.

"He shouldn't have said that, there is no stopping Aoi now. Just don't watch.'

Aoi coninued to punch his brother in the face furiously when he felt the the boys head break, and started to punch him in the throat.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Rowina shook her head and said, "No... No... NO!" She screamed as memories came flooding back into her mind; her mother's boyfriends beating her, her angery brothers, Rowan's death. Everything bad that had happened in her life.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Aoi suddenly stopped when he heard Rowina scream and ran over to her. His eyes reverted back to normal, but hen he looked at himself, he saw his body covered in his brothers blood. At first his breathing started to shake, before he ran out of the house.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:00 pm

She knelt down on the floor, holding her head in her hands. Her head was pounding as her long buried memories resurfaced.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Alexa quickly knelt down beside her, and held her tightly. She started praying o the heavens o, and finally looked down on the girl.

"It's ok dear, it is only the past. Just ear your mind, just lear it."

Aoi on the otherhand was ouside on his knes crying, looking at what he thought was his sister. She smiled at him gently before he reached out or her.

"Xiao, i'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:07 pm

She sobbed, her shoulders shaking violently. "I thought I forgot those long ago," she cried. Getting up, she ran out of the room, heading out the back door for some air. Taking some deep breaths, she tried to calm her nerves, but the tears kept coming.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Aoi's eyes widened as Xiao walked over and lifted him up off of his knees. Then she gently kissed him on the cheek, and whispered something to him, her voice sot of radiant and hollow.

"Go to her, you must show her you care."

Then she slowly faded away before Aoi heard Roina sobbing. He walked to the back, and knelt down next to Rowina, and hugged her tightly. Then he whispered into her ear.

"Just let them go."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Her breath was coming in choaking sobs, her cheeks wet with tears. "I thought I was past that," she sobbed, staring up at the sky. "FATHER!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: