fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:08 pm

"Mrs?" she laughed. "And what, I'm married now?" Throwing back her head, she kept laughing, her shoulders shaking.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Aoi looked confused, he could have sworn someone as beautiful as her was married. He gave her an akward look, and then asked her a simpe question.

"Your not married? Why?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:13 pm

"What guy in the world would possibly marry me?" she asked, still laughing. "Blackspur is the name I took from my adoptive father... His name was Rowan Blackspur and when he died, I changed my name to Rowina Blackspur.:
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Aoi gently placd his hand underneath her chin and looked her in the eye with a serious face.

"Who would marry you? I would."

He was bout to try and kiss her, but then he simply retracted his hand and looked back at the curtain covered window.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Her eyebrow shot up and asked, "Why? I'm stubborn, unfeminine, and a bit greedy. What would a person ever see in me?" She crossed her arms behind her head, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:20 pm

[size=9]"I'm not looking for some fancy lady with manners, i'm looking for someone who can keep up with me and my style of life. And i know you ould do that."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:22 pm

She glanced over at him and said, "Yeah, but you'd still have to put up with me and my ugly self." She laughed and added, "I seriously doubt that I will ever marry."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Aoi chuckled slightly, rising his hand and covered his mouth slightly with the back of his hand.

"Putting up with you would be easy, and i already told you, i hink you are the most beautiful thing i have ever seen."

Aoi pushed one of his pink streaked hairs from out front of his face, and made sure his bun was still in place.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:26 pm

"Oh really?" she asked, putting her face right up next to his. "You think you can live with me when I'm in a bad mood. Its like... chaos envelops the entire area I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Aoi simply rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled. Then he whispered into her ear lightyl.

"Can you live with someone who could really not give a damn?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 pm

She shrugged and said, "I don't know. Probably."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:17 am

Aoi slowly stroked her cheek then kissed her gently.

"The we should have no problems."

The carriage came to a sudden halt, and Aoi opened the door and stepped out. After his feet hit the ground, all the people of the surrounding area became afraid of him and the carriage. Some took off running and screaming, while others simply fell to the ground in awe and fright. He extended his handout to help Rowina out of the carriage.

"We are here, my darling."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:33 am

She blushed a ton from the kiss, getting out after him. Looking around, she asked, "Why did all those people run away?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:42 am

Aoi gave her a sarcastic smile and shrug, and walked towards the door to the restaurant. The bouncer standing at the door loked at him for half a second and then fell backwards, and tried crawling away. Aoi gave him asmile that looked kind and warm, however, it was the smile of a sadistic, mentally disturbed, bloodlusting killer.

"I wonder why everyone is acting weird?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:44 am

"They all seem to be acting like this cause you're here," she laughed. "Probably cause of your fighting skills or something."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:47 am

Aoi looked back at her with a confused look on his face, and then laughed a little. He then shrugged his shoulders nodding his head as terms of not understanding what she was saying.

"Just whatever do you mean? I'm a simple ninja who can only fight with clones and stratagy, i'm actually the weakest fighter in this small town."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:48 am

"Uh-huh," she said rolling her eyes. "No ordinary person can beat me. Besides, you have a strange aura about you. Very mysterious."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:52 am

A man soon started to scream and ran up to Rowina and grabbed her arm. He had a panicked look and was shaking his head furiously.

"He's the devil, avoid...."

Aoi had sent his chain around the man's neck and swung him into a building with a sadistic smile on his face. He calmly pushed his black, with pink highlighted, hair from out from of his face, and gave a cold cackle. Then he yanked at the chain and it seemed to snap back into his sleeve. He simply shrugged his shoulders at her, and laughed.

"See? I can only rely on tactics to win, i'm probably the weakest fighter to have ever lived. Hahahaha!!"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:53 am

Rowina glanced back and forth between him and the guy, blinking slightly. "Okay..." She didn't know really what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:56 am

Aoi slowly opened the door for her, and everyone gasped in fear as his figure appeared in the light. He motioned for Rowina to walk in before him, and gave her a warm smile.

"Beauty before age."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:57 am

She rolled her eyes and walked in, her shoulder brushing his arm as she walked past. "Fine fine..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:03 am

He simply chuckled at her rudeness, and the two sat dopwn at a table. A servant came over studdering, trying to speak, but no words came out. Well, not until oi stepped on his foot, then he blurted out the question.

"CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER!? Ouch T_T"

Aoi simply chuckled and pulled out a glass of red liquid and asked for a cup of sake. Then he loked up at his date, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:05 am

"Hot tea," she said, giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:07 am

Aoi gave her a confused look, and then looked at the wad of cash in his pocket. He didn't want to carry itaround, he wanted it all gone after their dinner.

"Is that all? This si a free meal you know?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:10 am

"What are you having?" she asked. "I usually don't get to go to places like this, so I never know what to really get."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: