fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Search (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:24 pm

"There was a battle that occured in my home town. My mother is really sick and my brothers need help to rebuild their house and take care of mother."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:29 pm

"Well then....." He reached into his pocked and tossed a few diamonds and ruby's on the table in front of her. "That might help, I found those on the way here....there not stolen."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "Seriously? How did you get those?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Jak smiled, "I told you...I found them...actually...." He took another drink. "I usually have those on me....I have more too."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:14 pm

She just blinked. She couldn't speak, couldn't think. Never had she seen much beautiful jewels.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Jak laughed, taking another drink. "The more I think about it, the more I think we have something in common, but different lives."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:19 pm

She coughed and said, "I... never expected this." She blinked and asked, "Why do you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:22 pm

"Both lived harsh lives....the only difference is where we lay our heads at night, and our jobs." He took a few bites of food. "I could ask the king to let you have a free room at the Inn until you can buy you a home."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Furrowing her eyebrows, she cocked her head to the side. "I'm a Wanderer. I havn't had a home since I was... nine when I left my hometown with Rowan."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:27 pm

"Okay.......make it to where you don't have to pay at any Inn within the kingdom again....how about that?" He looked at the table. "You just gonna leave the jewels there?" He laughed.

Last edited by Nama-The Joker on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:28 pm

She laughed and pocketed them. "Well, thanks for that," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 pm

He looked over the table, "You done eating or do you want more? Take any home?" He smiled taking a swig of his sake.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:33 pm

She packed up the rest of her food and bowed a little. "Thanks for the job and food."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:36 pm

"So your leaving?" He got up and placed his sword back on his waist. "You know there are wanted posters at the guards office.... you can become a hit-man....or hit-woman. Just a idea."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:37 pm

She smiled and quickly put the food into her pack and said, "Can you take me there?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:39 pm

"Easy....." he placed a few gold coins on the table and bowed to the waitress. "Follow me then..." He took one more drink of sake and started to walk out the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:41 pm

She nodded and finished her sake, grabbing Izared from the table as they left the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:44 pm

He walked down the street with a smile on. "So why do you do this.....wonder around without a solid home?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:45 pm

She shrugged and said, "My adoptive father did it... And I feel it is my gift to him, to continue his legacy."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:49 pm

"But you know...." He kicked a rock. "He probably wouldn't do it his whole life. Did he ever state when he was gonna stop?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Rowina shook her head. "All he ever talked about was the next job, the next town. He never stopped, ever. He fought his whole life."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:52 pm

"Dedicated.....that is a man to respect." He looked over to her, "Mind talking about him?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:54 pm

She smiled and shook her head. "No. I loves Rowan. He was the father figure that I'd never had. My biological father was a mercenary who left my mother before I was born. I had too much of my father in me and I was a danger to my family. Rowan took me and trained me."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:57 pm

"Then after a while something bad happened then you took his place?" Jak nodded, "I might have done the same in your shoes...."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:58 pm

She nodded. "He and Izared were killed by the bandits," she said. "They were the most important people in my life." She gripped the hilt of her sword hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Search (Open)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next